The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that is Michael Scott/Steve Curel from the office :lol: i love the way he dances i wanna learn how to do that :D

And i was raised on Brit chocolate so i love it!

Ah well... it's sort of like Kraft Dinner then. We come to love it because we grew up with it- it's a comfort food of sorts. But probably everyone else would think it's crap! :lol:

csikicksurass said:
I know that is Michael Scott/Steve Curel from the office :lol: i love the way he dances i wanna learn how to do that :D

:lol: That's exactly right. Michael is the king of dancing...

To be honest, I've only tried chocolate from Canada and Greece and maybe other various countries that I've forgotten about.

Ok, I have to take back what I said coffee crisp being the best chocolate bar out there. Without being biased I have to say that Ion, from Greece is the best one out there. It's bars of milk choclate with almonds. I swear, if I knew if it was that was good I would've smuggled it in from Athens :lol:. Here's a photo of it:

ion.jpg

Yummy...

^XD I thought that was a purse. I was like "...Damn. I gotta go shopping in Greece! D:" But it's chocolate. I enjoy how they make their wrappers works of art while we're all "If they can read the name without gagging, it's good!"

UK chocolate kills me. I had some and nearly died of the sweetness. Their candy is sooooo overloaded! I nearly had a heart attack on some of the stuff they have. Just like Lindt. Everytime I eat that, I end up having a stroke. Damn Swiss and their chocolate! Even though I'd kill for a Tolberone.. right now...

I frekin love Tolberones! but Wonder bars are my favorite chocolates ever! my sister had a deap fried Wonderbar it sounds sick but she said it was so delisious so now i want one.

"Milka" from... Germany maybe? Yum!

Still, I definitely digs me some Smarties. I can't deny, sometimes it's the simple pleasures in life that make it all worthwhile. :)

Does anybody really eat the red ones last? By the time I grouped every Smartie by their colour I'd probably stop caring and eat whatever colour is closet to me. I mean, I did eat the red ones last but I didn't have some hottie say hi to me like in those commercials. Instead people thought I was this weird girl with strange organization skills. Damn them and their propaganda and their oh so delicious chocolate which I can't get enough of :lol:.

Back in the days when I didn't eat as healthy as I did know I would go crazy for Kraft meals, especially for lunch. Now I can't even eat one bowl without getting sick. It's fantastic tasting yet bad for you at the same time but what do I know about that...

:lol: Palm I almost didn't want to eat that chocolate because the wrapper was so pretty but I did keep the wrapper and now it's in a special place with all the other items I collected from various cities and countries as a souvenier. I guess I could turn it into a purse one day but regardless everyone here should go shopping in Greece. In fact, I order you all to do it :lol:.

^^ :lol: Oh really eh? *runs away really really fast* :p

And I never eat the red ones last. I don't even look down at the box, all I care about is the chocolate. :lol: I don't even understand this 'eat the red ones last' crap. Who made that up?

*sigh* Oh well.

Somebody just told me that ginger ale was invented by a Canadian although some argue that it was created by an Irish person. I think that's awesome 'cause I always rely on ginger ale whenever I come down with the flu & need something to calm down my stomach. Although I don't think Smarties & ginger ale go to well together :lol:.

Wow. Apparently we first made frozen fish. I personally loathe fish and any other seafood except squid & octopus. Some guy named Dr. Archibald G. Huntsman invented it way back in 1926. There's also instant potato flakes which was made by Dr. Edward Asselbegs and the Food Research Institute back in 1962. However, my favourite one is pizza pizza telephone computer delivery services for without that I'd probably have to move my lazy ass and get the food myself :lol:.

I know eh it taste the best because it's Canadian but they could be lying just like they do with the so called spring water from the mountians of Canada, more like the famous sink taps of China :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back