The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Jon Stewart- [bows to] -reports on when it comes to Canada is when we either do something so shockingly stupid, he can't help it. Or when something unexpected happens. Like, the Terrorists who wanted to behead the PM.

Anyhoo. I totally got my Drivers WITHOUT killing anyone! Even though I drove 4 blocks with the emergency brake on and almost ran over a guy on a bike. Go to Barrhead: Where when you nearly kill someone, you still get your drivers!

Well good news, we found the cat. He was hiding under a tarp by the side of the house. *scratches head* Yeah...My CSI skills need improving.

Was that the Latino Festival or something in Edmonton? Because I remember seeing that on some commercial.

EDIT: And YAY! Palm :D Congrats! Maybe I should go there to get my liscence then. :p

^ Oh, get it in Evansburg. I've heard that about 1% of people there Don't get their license. Besides, Barrhead is busy. It's on a "major" highway going to Slave Lake. Evansburg is off of a highway and there's only old people there XD

YAY! You found your cat! SQUEE! Cats need love :3
Except mine, because he ripped my hand open again. But I was pulling his tail....

^^ Ah yes, the Fringe Festival. I've never been. Perhaps I should sometime, but since I don't have time or money or a car, I'll just sit here comfortably at TalkCSI.

^Evansburg it is then. I will bribe my way there, and drive my way back. :D

*hugs kitty* I missed him so. And I'm sorry about your hand Palm :lol:

XD Well, I can look back at my marred hand one day and be like "...Damn! I was dumb =0"
The precious memories.

@____@ Holy sweet F-ing Christ.. The PNE is INSANE!

*kinda went to the Anime Evolution Convention in Van as well* >.>; Pocky! MEN'S Pocky!

I wanna go to the PNE too! *jealous* My mom says she's gonna take me and my boyfriend and my little bro soon. I can't waiiiiiiit.

That's cool that you went to the anime evolution con! My cousin was there too. I could not afford it, alas. Men's Pocky has been around for ages though, babe! Tis old news now.

I'm here! *raises hand proudly* Except I couldn't contribute much because I have no idea what 'Men's Pocky' is. :p

:D Pocky is a Japanese treat. They're basically biscut sticks dipped in different things. The original Pocky is dipped in milk chocolate, strawberry pocky is dipped in strawberry flavored.... o_o stuff.. erm.. But Men's Pocky is dark chocolate. ^__^ It's dangerously good tasting.

:eek: Okay I've had Pocky before. :lol: *is obviously brain-dead for some reason tonight*

Maybe the 'Men' thing screwed me up. ;) But I love the strawberry flavoured ones. Yum. I was always stealing them from my one friend, (Who I don't keep in contact with for some reason) so I went out and bought a box for myself. :D

But I think I fell in love with the original Pocky. That red box is calling out to me...

(Funny how one word can throw me off..I thought it was some kind of cologne. :lol: "Pocky...For Men." )

I'M HERE TOO.

I've had Pocky, but I think it's gross. It's like. Stale. But I'm not a fair judge, I don't like anything sweet. I'm allergic to chocolate, and I don't like cakes, pies, candies, nothing. My idea of a great desert is a glass of red wine and some nice cheese. What an aristocrat I am :D

Right now I am having some very nice 18 year old scotch as a toast to my fiance's grandmother, who passed away today. She was almost 100, so she lived a good long life! :)

I'm here!

I lovers Pocky and that thing thats like Pocky but you get the sticks and you dunk it in the icing.

China has alot of nice things but nothing can come close to Timathys (TH) donuts :D

And Ziggy i'm sorry to here about your fiance's GM but you are right she lived a long life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back