The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the St.Albert trail? Oh my stars I hate that road. :rolleyes: Everyone and I mean everyone drives on that road. One million people from Edmonton, plus 56 thousand some people in St.Albert. It is THE dumbest road I've ever been on. And you can't even get in the back way anymore because they want people to take the main road.

Well, that and Groat Road. Two of my most hated roads EVER. :p

I like groat road it's fun there are so many corners, have you ever driven down it when you forgot to put your seat belt on :p it was a accident i thought i had it on.

Real life has SO been kicking my ass lately.

If I watched it, would you tell me which ones are your friends? X3
I think my friends are mostly working behind the scenes, the assistant director is my good friend Jess, and she's the one that keeps going on about how I need to plug it. But I'm sure there are bound to be extras and stuff that I know!

And when you say you saw Phantom, you mean "Phantom of the Opera"
Naaaaaaaaah, I mean Phantom of the Opera. The Broadway musical, not the lame movie or the recent stupid horror movie. Or any of the old horror movies either!

I played Canadian Trivial Pursuit today. Granted, it was an 80s version, and my 12 year old brother kicked my ass, but STILL! It was fun.

:lol: i would never play that i'm 13 i would suck ass. The only way i get cought up on are PM is a off topic convo in one of my classes, we hardly talk about the new PM's in social class :lol: no i am a Mad Gab person, i played once and i kicked the bajebus out of my sister :D

I would support a Ban on Construction during Rush Hours! *holds up J FOR PM sign* Stupid roads.

XD I always cheat at Trivial Pursuit. Or I play the person who reads the questions. Because I know NOTHING. Even about Canada I'm like "We OWN Alaska. 'Nuff said." Before I'm pelted with peanuts.

What, we don't own Alaska? :eek:

Doesn't matter. We own all the good things that really count. Like Smarties. :)

And Coffee Crisp! We though of making coffee in a deliciously fattening chocolate bar. Because we Canadian kick ass at that sort of thing :p

I kind've knew that Smarties were a Canadian invention but I was clueless that we made Coffee Crisp! It's obvious though that we're the best at making chocolate 'cause Coffee Crisp is pretty much the only chocolate bar I eat these days. Interesting....

*glances at Chocolate donuts* I eat too much of it...
Damn everything that tastes good! Except my Pasta. *sings* I like-a my pasta! Like Mario likes his ...coins?

Yeah, so, went to WEM. Too many people. Too many places "Re-vamping" for Fall. And not enough stores selling useless crap that's basically a waste of your money but you want it anyways. I'm looking at you, Quagmire Drinking Mug at Urban Outfitters.

Mario likes his stars better then his coins, on Mario if you get 100 coins you get a star and then he jumps up and says "Wh hoo" and makes the peace sign with his fingers!

I love WEM but i just hate how some people walk so damn slow. I sware some times people dont even shop they just go to malls and walks slow just to piss people off.

Uh sorry- the best chocolate in the world comes from Australia. You haven't had Cadbury's until you've had their's... seriously, it's THAT good. I used to scoff at their claims of superiority until I spent a year there and pretty much became and addict!

From my slew of world travelling friends, the top votes go to Australia and a few European countries for chocolate. Ironically csikicksurass the US and the UK ranked near the bottom. I've even had Brit friends say their chocolate was crap! :eek:

I think Canada's is middle of the road, but still much MUCH better than the States. For such a fast food country, their chocolate is very disappointing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back