The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Thanks for the moose pics Baba. :D

Aw that poor moose, he's so cute. He can climb into my pool anyday. -Of course I'd have to buy a pool first. :p

:lol: If you wanna see a Moose, Speed, try going up to Slave Lake or Swan Hills. Stupid things are always wandering onto the road. And those damn Martins. Little rats... *mumbles about Martins*

And... I enjoy the last one where he's laying in the pool. :D

Moose are not stupid, they are just slow. When we went to banff are first night we had to sleep in the car and when we woke up there was a moose eating a shops flowers it was so funny :lol:

Meese! Meese!! :lol: They should be called meese when pluralized! *friends and I call them meese anyways*

:D Palm, love your icon and location.. Gibbs smack! *bows down as well*

Y'know.. Speed, you reminded me of an Arrogant Worms song. "Canada Is Really Big"

When i look around me, i can't believe what i see
it seems as if this country has lost it's will to live
the economy is lousy, we barely have an army
but we can still stand proudly because Canada's really big
we're the second largest country on this planet earth
and if Russia keeps on shrinking, then soon we'll be first!
(as long as we keep Quebec)

The USA has tanks, and Switzerland has banks
they can keep them banks, they just don't amount
cause when you get down to it, you find out what the truth is,
it isn't what you do with it, it's the size that counts
most people will tell you that France is pretty large
but you can put fourteen France's, into this land of ours!
(it'd take a lot of work, it'd take a whole lot of work)

we're larger than Malaysia, we're most as big as Asia
we're bigger than Australia and it's a continent
so big we sell them butter, to go see one another
but we often go to other countries for vacations

our mountains are very pointy, our praries are not
the rest is kinda bumpy, but man do we have a lot!
(we've got a lot of land, we've got a whole lot of land)

so stand up and be proud and sing it very loud
we stand out from the crowd, cause Canada's really big

Palm said:
:lol: If you wanna see a Moose, Speed, try going up to Slave Lake or Swan Hills.

*packs up the car* Okay I'm ready to go. I want to see a moose and I want to see one NOW. :lol: (Thanks for the info. Now I have to bribe people to drive me there) And I kind of want to pet one. They should have petting zoos that feature moose and the rest of the Canadian furry animals. :p

And Shuri, I love that song! I especially love the part about how our mountains are very pointy, the prairies aren't and the rest is kind of bumpy. :lol: They're my favorite Canadian band aside from William Shatner. *scratches head* Okay so maybe he's a one-man band and his songs suck but damnit he's Canadian! :p

XD Just be like "....I have connections up there. TAKE ME OR THE PUDDING GETS IT!" I do that =0

XD I love him smacking people, Dr. Shuriyu. I can't help it :3

And yes. We're Big. I'm proud of that. But we're frozen too D:. Like those delicious TV dinner. Man, you know you can get Cannoli's frozen? I mean, it's not like having an authentic one, but when your as white trash as me, that's like a damn gourmet meal right there!

Lol i was looking through pic and i found on of the best pics, it includes my hero and someone in this threads favrite Canadian. It's a little blurry but god is it awesome

marrymewill.jpg

and if you can make it out thats Will Arnett and the Cone Zone :lol:

Oh... my.... God. *attacks screen*
But anyways, enough of my fangirlness. *Tries resisting*.... NNnn....

OKAY! In other news... I get to drive over pedestrians today! Hooray! Help me x_____O;

Yeah, well, the 3rd Season Boxset is coming out August 27th and I've already tried to sell my blood for it. =0
*hugs boxsets* I <3 Gob ... ;___;

HAHA I nearly killed someone today. That's how bad I am. And I HATE Edmonton at Rush Hour. Does anyone have these horrible points in their city?! Where all the Gravel/Semi trucks travel down so when it's around 4:30 or 5:30, it's this huge standstill where your surrounded by these huge, menacing trucks?
I now seriously will bow down to anyone who goes through that everyday and doesn't have a fit of profanities as I surcumb to today. And I wasn't even driving...

That's Canada for you. There always seems to be construction on the road whenever I'm getting home from college or going out. It's like these road guy have it purposley(sp) planned out to make us all late. If I was the real PM of Canada I would ban that crap.

I hate Edmonton for that because we live near a road that leads to St. Albert and there are alway trucks and cars going by and my window is broken so i hear them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back