The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, the huntsman.. those things are FRIGGING HUGE. But yeah, they're harmless. Once my homeroom was evacuated due to a large spider that they needed to check for poisonousness, but it was fine. I never had a single nasty spider, snake, croc, etc. experience.

Okay. So. TODAY I SAW PHANTOM. It was reaaaaally fantastic. I totally teared up in like, multiple places. And I'd seen it before. *sigh* It made me feel like the $20k spent on my degree and the 10 years of voice lessons were not COMPLETELY useless. heh.

Oh, I thought I'd plug this show Northern Town. It's on CBC, Mondays at 9pm I believe. I've never seen it and have no interest, but it was filmed in Whitehorse, and a bunch of my friends up there are working on it. So yeah.

If I watched it, would you tell me which ones are your friends? X3
And when you say you saw Phantom, you mean "Phantom of the Opera" or am I so behind the times that George Washington is considered cooler than me. And he isn't. No one with wooden teeth can be a super cool stud.

Now! *still destroying iTunes* Bitch! D:<

*squee* I missed this thread so much! Fairmont hot springs was crazy. There are tons of people from Alberta there, way more then people from local BC. I was actually in a different time zone and that was cool. I was reading about that highway in BC which someone metioned and it could be the one going to Whistler aka the Sea to Sky highway. The one that looks over Okangan lake was pretty. Ooh I missed home so much!!!

*attackle's J* The PM is back! 8D All order is restored! YAY!

...I've heard of the Fairmount Hot Springs... but where =|

*hugs Palm I believe it's 3 or so hours from Banff which explains why there were tons of people from Alberta there. Fairmont is more a golfing area with tons of holes and courses everywhere but that allowed me to drive a golf cart. I almost took out a bench. Anyway, it's fairly close to places like Golden & Revelstoke & Cranbrook but far from where I live! Oh, and it gives off an awesome view of the Rocky Mountains which kind've resembles Mount Rushmore except without all the heads sticking outta there. Ooh, and I saw a black cub crossing the road and tons and tons of deer, but no moose sadly. It was cool.

*eta* *whispers* I think Greece is the best country in the world, followed by Canada. *ducks down*

:lol: It means that I'm ducking down to avoid flying items for saying that Canada isn't the best country IMO. I have a question for all you Alberta people. How come you only have your license plate displayed on the back of your vehicle and not the front too like us BCers? Is it so we can identify you all more easier :lol:?

It's not a law in Alberta to have plates on the front of your cars, whereas in BC you have to. I think that's the reason anyways..

*glomps Mina* Welcome back! :D

I've been to the Fairmont hot springs.....at least the ones near Invermere...maybe there are other ones that I haven't heard about. Our family has a time share in one of the many condos surrounding that place...I love it up there especially the horse back rides.

As to having our plates only on the back I dunno why, when we first moved here from B.C. we got a warning for having a rusty old plate on the front of our car so I'm not sure what the rules are.

Anyways its been a long time since I have put my two cents in (two pennies that is)...such a useless coin that only belongs down the side of my couch, so welcome back official PM of the most coolest of threads and I'll quit this rather pointless post while I'm still ahead :p

^ Yep, that's the one where I stayed. We actually have a time share over at Lake Okanagan Resort but because we booked too late we ended up going to Fairmont Hot Springs. We stayed in the two rooms suites in golf resort area, far from the pool & rec centre but the golf course was right there. You can do a lot of driving there 'cause a net is set up & that's exactly what my brother did. Did you ever go to the Attrium?

XD I enjoy how you almost took out a bench. It's time we show those pieces of wood who's boss! And I never noticed BC had plates on the front of their vehicles. Must be because when I drive, I'm in the ditch =P.

Oh, and seeing Moose aren't cool. Bears are cool because they run funny. Like a bat with it's butt on fire. Moose are just dumb and think that standing in the middle of the road ISN'T going to get them hit. Conclusion: Their only good for meat. And for confusing the Americans.

they don't usually stay long on the road. Unlike reindeers. Those are so pain in the ass even you "honk honk".

I just went to see the trees I planted in early June :|Mommy Moose and her kid had been visited there and it looks like mommymoose told her baby to come there and eat the trees what I've planed when she/he grows up and the trees are grown a bit :|

I actually had a question about Canada but I forgot it...

I think I actually had a question about Canada. You'd think since I live here, I'd know the answer but pardon my french, it's a bigass country. :p (It was about geography and I never paid attention in social :rolleyes: )

*le sigh* Oh well. I'm sure you'll remember your question Ducky. :)

I've never seen a moose in real life before. Only on the Discovery Channel. I don't know what I was doing watching the discovery channel, but it was about Moose. (I still think they should be called meese if more than one goose is geese)

I've been to Jasper every year since I was born, and still no Moose. It's like they go into hiding when I get there. But I did see a deer hit some asian guy's car, and it went through his windsheild. (This was on the highway coming into Jasper) It took the RCMP an hour and a half to get to the scene. The ambulance drivers had to direct traffic. Tells you something about the RC's huh? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back