The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to joke that Americans aren't really that bad when they're visiting other countries- it's really a bunch of Canadians who act loud and crazy and annoying, and when asked if they're American, they say "Hell yeah!" That way everyone thinks Americans are annoying buffoons... :lol:

I lived in Bankstown b/c that's where my school was (UWS) but I spent most of my time at a friend's place on the Northern Beaches- Mona Vale. BEEEEEE-U-Tee-FUL! :D

Australia not only has some big and also deadly spiders (it's actually the smaller ones you gotta watch out for- the Huntsman is HUGE but mostly harmless) it also has 8 of the 10 most poisonous snakes in the world! :eek: Gimme bears, bobcats, moose and raccoons anyday! :D

ShuriyuCSI said:

Speed_Cochrane, Coquihalla Highway. Toll booth is hell, isn't it? :lol: Campbell River is... *pointing random directions before pointing north* Hour and a half.

That's the one! I just always call it coca cola. :p I never ever want to drive that one again in the winter. Although I did see a semi blow up on that highway. It was smoking and full of fire and then we heard a big BOOM about 3 minutes after we passed. I really hope no one was in that semi.

Anyone who goes to Salmon Arm on a bus from Vancouver three days before Christmas.. DON'T DO IT! It takes TWELVE HOURS!

*shudders*

"Coca cola Highway".. :lol: I like it! But yeah.. That whole stretch is really nasty.

....What road is it in BC called "The Death Highway" or something like that. Because all these women disappear down that road... *trying to remember*. Dang memory..

Next time I travel, I'd do that. Be annoying and then asked where I'm from, say Indiana or Michigan. Even though I really have no quarll with the Northern States :lol:

And now... *shoots iTunes* Stupid Canadian iTunes. I don't want a William Shatner CD D:<
Even though that'd be hilarious to listen to XD

:lol: Palm you crack me up.

'Death Highway' huh? ...Maybe it's the Okanogan Highway... Who knows, I don't know any highways in BC. :p

Ugh don't even get me started on iTunes. Blech.

Well, how come we can't get anything from the States? I've been trying to get some of the TV shows and it's all "Your on Canadian iTunes. So we're redirecting you there. Just to be jerks."

I have to like, make a US account or basically not have anything nice. I blame the CRTC. And The moon. The moon doesn't get enough blame.

Alberta's Death Highway

I couldn't find anything related to BC, and usually it relates back to Alberta. But this is all.. Car crashes anyways. >_O I've never heard of a highway in BC call that. If it is, it's all vehicular accidents that it's picked up it's name through.

Well, I heard something like that. There's this one stretch of highway between Prince Rupert and some other place, if I sorta remember. And it's like.. A mourner's highway because apparently a Serial Killer works that road and a lot of women have disappeared on it.

Edmonton is to safe we have no roads that are dangerous well the most dare devil road is Groat road (hehe you take out the R and is spell goat) but we do have a story for a train tracks :D

...;____; I hate ghosts...

Eh, where I am, down by 5 major Mines, It's not safe. Apparently "100 KMPH MAX" means "160 KMPH" or "SCREW 'EM, THEY DESERVE TO DIE". Which is basically everyone's mindset these days, no matter where you go :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back