The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD I heard that in Vancouver, they just weave in and out of pedestrians. Some say it's like Pinball because it takes a lot of skill not to hit one at 110 km...

But... then if you were to GO to Montreal, I'd be safer to walk or take a taxi? :0

:lol: Palm, believe me, when it's snowing in Vancouver or on the island, everyone is all like. "Oh my God! Five centimetres! We're gonna crash!!!"...... Yes, it is EXACTLY like that. At the first sign of snow, all hell brakes loose and we close schools at fifteen centimetres. o_o;; If not less..

speed_cochrane, I was reading your first Miami road trip.. Love how they went to Canada. But can you actually drive from Manitoba to Alberta in one day? O__o; *didn't know that was possible* =D Just got to the part where they are at the pool after being at West Ed.

..It SNOWS in Vancouver? I heard that was a myth! Like the Loch Ness Monster or Tom Cruise's Kid (HO burn. But not really.)

:lol: Oh my gosh Shuri, in Edmonton when there's five centimeters of snow we're all like "HEY LET'S DRIVE EVEN FASTER! Wait a second, there's ice too? Heck we'll just call it hockey season and those pedestrians will be the puck!"

And I'm not sure you can get from Manitoba to Alberta in a day. :lol: Of course they have a Hummerhome, and it's much faster than the average vehicle. :p

Ooh West Ed! ...Now you've made me want to go there. :D I just want to sit across from the pet store and stare at the weird looking people who think rods sticking out of their face is fashion statement. :rolleyes:

^*eyebrow raise* At petcetera down Europa Boulevard or down below where they have the puppies and kittens near the Shopper's Drugmart.
Damn. Now I want a kitten and a puppy ;o;

The one near Shopper's Drugmart. I think there's 'The Brick' across from there...Of course I never really look around me when I go to West Ed. It's a place where I'm afraid to make eye contact with people.

*sigh* Great now I want a kitten too.

That reminds me, I remember when the SPCA in Edmonton used to let you take out the kitties and pet them. Now they lock them so you can't steal them. -You know even if they're so desperate for you to adopt a pet, you just have to pay them big bucks first.

I've never been to the Edmonton SPCA. It's so depressing. I mean, people are so bloody stupid. They buy a kitten or a puppy because it's cute. And then when they mature, they abandon them and they end up sad in cages at the SPCA. I hate that. I prefer older cats to kittens anyways. All 3 cats I had/have are ancient. My first Cat, Cookie, died at 18. My cat Larry, died at 19. And Fatty, my last cat, is 17 and he's still healthy and fine. Of course, when you tell that to someone, their appalled. Because apparently to the rest of the world, pets only live for 3 years, like a damn gerbil then die. Not TRUE. Jerks.

Gawd. And people are always like "...Rrrr. Why do you say you hate people? Rrr!" Because your face makes me want to die D:<.

Well I'm glad you think it's hilariously funny :D :D

Oh gosh I was in Vancouver once. They lost our confirmation for the hotel so we had to stay across the street. :p But I loved it in Vancouver anyway. I want to go back to BC next summer.

Yeah And I have this one philosophy. People are stupid no matter where you are. I barely go outside anymore because there are so many idiots out there. That's why I love it here at talkcsi. When you had enough of dumb people, you can log off instead of talk to them. :p

*Tries to draw you both back to the coast* The tourism of British Columbia wants you!!... erm.. :p I didn't do anything. *hands behind my back, whistling*

ShuriyuCSI said:
*Tries to draw you both back to the coast* The tourism of British Columbia wants you!!... erm.. :p I didn't do anything. *hands behind my back, whistling*

:lol: And drive back on that Cocacola highway or whatever they call it? I don't think so. :p

-No really, I want to go back to BC. It's my second favorite province. My mom's cousin lives right by the ocean in Campbell River. *sigh* I loved it there.

ShuriyuCSI said:
O______O Palm!! It's rare, but YES it DOES snow in Vancouver. :lol: :lol:

Lies! Lies and Slander! *waves hands*
Naw, j/k. But I had a cousin who was in Vancouver for... forever and she was always like "Oh My GOD! It's freezing! It's -5!" And I'd be all "...."

:lol: She should come to Alberta. Just wait five minutes and the weather will change right before your eyes! :eek: ...It's annoying really.

Yee gads I missed alot. I frkin HATE Edmonton it's like 14* and it's supost to be summmer and I dont have a case of the spos dus *Pouts*

I hate being a youngen i get so pouty especially if i go to bed at 4:00 and i get woken up at 12:00 when everyone in my house knows i wake up at two.

Aw I'm sorry csikicksurass. My family has no sense of who else is sleeping in the house either.

...You know it's kind of funny how when everyone loves Edmonton I'm all like "YEAH I'M FROM EDMONTON THAT'S RIGHT!" and then when people from Calgary come on and say "I hate Edmonton" I get to say "YEAH I'M FROM ST.ALBERT! THAT'S RIGHT!" ....Even though St.Albert is basically a very rich portion of Edmonton. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back