The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yes it's so true, even though i dont have a car my brother does it all the time. And i dont even like hockey i hate it but i cheer for the oilers because they fight other places rather then themselfs :D thans for the song

*cough* I'm the daughter of a farmer. And I have cousins who are oil workers. And I do know a Doug & Dwayne from Fort McMurray :lol:

Okay, for those in BC:
What are the good radio stations that play 70's rock and today's weird rambling of emo/punk? Is 99.3 the only station or is there another one?

Yes. It is bad, Shuri. You are now BANNED from BC.
*Horrified gasp* Ziggy, you're going to have to remove me from BC by force because like hell I'm going to leave!! :lol:

And if I could only type English correctly
I have to agree I am bit disappointed that I agree with a canuck... ah well, as long as I don't agree with Baba - it's ok.
Guiltily, I was giggling at your lack of English skills in that one sentence. You were doing so well, too! :lol:
O__o; Should I feel.. honoured or unloved that you are supprised?

speed_cochrane, that's too funny. :lol: But the Flames are natually better :D

Palm, only you would know those people and be that person. One reason why you are our maskot. :lol: As for the radio stations.. I couldn't tell you. I mainly listen to 95.3, 102.3, 106.9, and 94.5.

I listen to cool eighty 80 in edmonton that has the best music to bad it doesn't have Frank Sinatra but it cant have anything, im glad it doesn't have any new music unless it was The Killers or Maroon 5 or Michael Buble :D

I only listen to K-Rock and The Bear. They're my two favorite stations. Mainly because I love Classic Rock and Alternative. :p

Dude, Celine Dion didn't do "I Will Always Love You", Dolly Parton did, and it was later covered in the early 90s by Whitney Houston, for the Bodyguard soundtrack. *shame* I'm so old.

As for radio stations, 99.3 THE FOX is wonderful indeed. Burn on you, Shuri, for listening to Z95.3 ;)
Anyway, Rock 101 is good. It plays wicked classic rock.

I just listen to my dads stations becaue he's in charge of the radio, i like Bob layten he comes in early in the morning and i liked listening to him before i went to school but back in elememtarty on are way to school we used to listen to that guy that said "And now you know the rest of the story" i liked him :lol: and plus late at night they play the radio story's like the chiken man and the detective stories personally i liked the DT stories

OH! I remember those detective stories! :lol: And I also remember those 'and now you know the rest of the story' things too. *sigh* Good times. *eats cookies*

Ziggy, stop trying to drive me out of BC, dammit. :lol: I'm sorry if I'm younger than you are and listen to up-to-date music.

..Though I guess The Who and Celine Dion kinda.. erm.. -_-; Nevermind.

:lol: ^That's the kinda jokes I made in Pop Culture. And then I'd be booted in the ass...

Rock 101. Hm. It doesn't have any of that annoying chatter in the morning does it? I mean, I love my K-Rock (BURN SONIC BURN) but seriously, when their talking about penis enlargements for dingo's or whatever the **** they talk about these days, I get all "........akkkkkkkward." Especially when your in a truck with your Dad and it's already too akward.

Now. *gets out axe* To slaughter this godforsaken Computer and spread it's remains across the highway >=D

:lol: Nice way to make a thread quiet, EllaJ! *poke poke, tease* :p Just kidding.

In your opinion, what's the best province/terriory in Canada? Explain.

Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm sorry Shuri, Bc is lucky to have you :D

BC is the best province, because it JUST FRIGGING IS.

I'm so half drunk and dancing around in my underwear to my Cabaret soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back