The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only say that the best is Alberta but i dont know that, i want to move to Australia so badly because im weird and the down uder is oposite of Canada but Canada is the best country ever :D

My family and choice to live will always be in BC, but I can never abandon Calgary and their Flames. Down with Edmonton! :p *natural rivalry*

:D Ziggy, you have just mended my broken heart. :lol:

Kicky, Canada is the best country ever. We're actually very, very lucky to have a place like this to live in. ;)

EllaJ.. 'Aboot'? :p

I love how Calgary and Edmonton are enemies. :lol: It reminds me of the Arrogant Worms song 'Toronto Sucks'. They go on about Ontario and how it sucks and then they say they hate every province except Alberta. (Obviously they're from Alberta) And then they go on to sing "Albertaaaaa Doesn't suck! But Calgary does!" ... :lol:

Canada the best country ever? Wow I think that's as egotistical as us Canucks get. :p Granted, we're still not as patriotic as the Americans but we're quietly proud to be Canadian. ;)

EDIT: I'm still at odds between BC and Alberta as the best provinces. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm such a prairie supporter. I live in Alberta, but I love BC...Actually a lot of Albertans think that way.

Well, Alberta is the richest province so that's a plus. We have cows and they moo. I'd say that's another point for us. We're not french but we have a lot of french towns....That has nothing to do with anything but it's random and it's Canadian. Um...Okay so in my opinion Alberta is the best province, but everyone is proud of where they live in their own way so...I guess it's not such a big deal that I'd say my own province is the best one. :p

ShuriyuCSI said:
Kicky, Canada is the best country ever. We're actually very, very lucky to have a place like this to live in. ;)

No it is not. Finland is.

*kicks Shuri*

*Waves flag* Alberta! Because you can commit manslaughter and they may release you from prison, but the angry mob will hunt you down and steal your liver. Or would, when I get into office, dammit.

...*dies* Need sleep @_@
But Canada the best country in the world? Oh Noz! we have too many posers that THINK their Canadian. But their not. Canadians do NOT say "AaaaahSZ?!" It's "EH." EH. Hosers.

Best country in the world to me is Ireland. Anywhere where you can get drunk off your ass, punch a guy in the face, cause a riot, and wake up the next morning in your cozy bed and be considered a hero is where I want to be. Plus, the hot guys. Mmmmm. Pie.

Oh heck yes! Ireland rules all. *sigh* God I love Ireland. Hey let's start an Ireland thread even though we're Canadian. :p

I'm glad you loved Canada RoosCSILover :D Isn't it great? I think the one thing I love about Canada is we have got to be the nicest people on the planet.

Someone could steal our car, burn down our house, murder our first born children and then cut us off on the highway to get across the border, and we'd still offer them a Tim Horton's coffee and a smile.

I've been to Montréal and Toronto, and I absolutely loved both cities. :)

I'm glad people are so nice in Canada. In Holland people get mad of the smallest things. It just isn't funny anymore.

It reminds me of the Arrogant Worms song 'Toronto Sucks'.
:lol: That's so unfair! xD They're definately Edmontonians. But a site said the reigned from Kingston, Ontario. o_O;

No it is not. Finland is.

*kicks Shuri*
*Chases after Ducky with a pitchfork* Abuse!! Abuse!!! :p

Palm.. :lol: You never cease to make me laugh hysterically.

I love how Calgary and Edmonton are enemies

Oh yeah Calgary it's on *mm hummm*

I am a loser i haven't even been out of this province :( i really wish i was in the down under *sigh* i'll just have to wait till im old enough to move

And Irelend isn't the only place to start a fight. The south is crazy you can go up to a person and say "Lets fight" and they would say "Dems fighting words" it's so crazy

^^You know what's even funnier? I don't even remember me posting that comment...

*sings* The Nanny named Fran! DA!
Haha. I've been out of Alberta. I went to BC but they weren't that appreciative of me yelling "HAHAHAHA! WE HAVE OIL!" In Revelstoke. Can't go back there. *cough*

Plus, BC drivers scare me. You guys are all "Out of my way, bitch!" And I'm like "AAAH! *hits ditch*". *waves fingers* Voodoo thing going on. And Seriously! If another bird flies at me at 100 kmph, I am going to start handing out tickets to those little buggers! That's right!

...D: I need sleep.

You should see the driving in Montreal. My parents were going 120kmph and people were still passing us. :rolleyes: I swear, those people have a deathwish.

*hugs Alberta* I'm glad to be home.

Yes, Quebec definitely has the scariest drivers, especially on the highways. Nobody signals, they drive super fast and there's a lot of cutting off. I will say that I've drive with or around the most people with road rage issues in Vancouver though. For a mellow city, everyone develops an alter ego when they get behind the wheels of their cars, that's for sure! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back