The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
o__o She's a good singer.. She's not much to look at.. >_<; But I like her music ballads. O__o; And stop laughing at me!! =_=;

Nice to have you back, Fingerprints! :D

...Gob..? Erm... Oh, look! Monty Python! xD

I'm back! Didy'all miss me? Yeah? I thought so. So happy BC day to JF, Shuri, and any other BCers here. I had a fan frigging tastic time on my canoe trip, even though it was rather... exciting, shall we say, at times. The full account complete with lots of pictures of beautiful BC scenery is available for a limited time only offer on MY LJ at http://ziggystarduzt.livejournal.com/ yaaaaaay!

ETA: Um, speaking of Gob, I never really listened to them, but there was this one time when I was working at cinnamon hell in Metrotown, and the dude from Gob came with his (really pretty) girlfriend to buy a slice of cinnamon evil. And this girl I worked with was like "Hey, that's the guy from GOB! OMG! GUY FROM GOB!" and then her and the other girls debated whether it was, in fact, the guy from Gob. I got so sick of listening to it, I went over to him and I was like "Hey, uh, they're arguing over whether you're the guy from Gob. Are you?" And he was like "Um. Yes. *shy*" and I was like "Cool."
Apparently he ate bugs in a music video once.

Well it's 1:30am here and I'm pretty damn tired myself, so I'll turn in soon. I remember back in the day when I stayed up allllll night. sigh. I'm so old. *wails*

So am i, i'll be 14 in 2 months well not counting this month one plus in 14 days :p see people can say they are old when they are really not right Ziggy

It just occurred to me that you weren't talking about the band Gob, but some other type of Gob. Hm. *confused*

I uh. I may have. *cough* loved Celine as a kid. And every once in a while I pull out the "Falling Into You" album, cause it was good and stuff. *cough* Once I won a singing contest with "My Heart Will Go On" !

Yes. It is bad, Shuri. You are now BANNED from BC.

and kicky, just wait until you hit your twenties and see how not old you feel then! :lol:

ShuriyuCSI said:
DaWacko said:
Celine is so great signer :eek: such a great voice!
:lol: See! She agrees with me!

And if I could only type English correctly :lol:
I have to agree I am bit disappointed that I agree with a canuck... ah well, as long as I don't agree with Baba - it's ok. :D

*files nails again* I don't like Celine Dion because she's all "ANNNNNNND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIILL ALLLLWAYYYYYS LOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" And It seriously makes me try and throw myself in front of a bus. Or jump off my balcony. Or insult my brother which will eventally lead to death. 1 out of the 3.

*claws things*
Gawd, I wish I was with my Dad right now. I want to drive his nice new truck. With the seats that heat your butt and the nice leather. Not my Mother's old crap van, the Loser Cruiser ;___;

^I hate that song too :lol: I always sing along and I don't have the prettiest voice and make it even worse on purpose :lol:

But she has some great like "I Drove All Night" :D

I was listening to the Arrogant Worms today. They're hilarious. I love the song 'I Am Albertan' I think I'll just have to post the song here because It makes me laugh so hard.

I Am Albertan

Hey, I'm not a farmer or an oil worker.

I don't live in Red Deer or eat raw beef or drive a pickup truck.

I don't know Doug or Dwayne or Debbie from Fort McMurray but I'm sure they're very nice people.

I have a premier named Ralph not a dictator named Lucien.

And I speak English. You got it? English. Not french and I'm sick of having French rammed down my throat!

I go to the lake and stay in a CABIN. Not a COTTAGE.

I believe in plugging in my car during the winter because if I don't it won't start.

I drive 100 kilometers an hour in the left hand lane on highway 2 even though the sign says 'slower traffic keep to the right'.

I'm not against Bill 11, but I'm not FOR Bill 11. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what Bill 11 is all about!

I cheer for the Oilers...Because they're playing the Leafs.

I don't believe Toronto is the centre of the universe. I've never been there, and I never plan on going there.

Alberta, is the second largest deposit of oil in the world and because of that, I don't pay TAXES!

And I believe it's the greatest province in the country! But I'd still move to BC if I got a good job offer.

My name is Joe! And I am Albertan!

:lol: I love that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back