The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm a mascot XD

Omg, Canada NEEDS a Party PM. I mean, their all stiffs in Ottawa. They need someone to randomly shout out in meetings "WEASEL!" and "SNAKES ON A PLANE!" and say 'hip' sayings like "You suck!" and "Oh no you didn't, girlfriend! *induce snapping*"

I vote Jorja for PM to it would be like Cuddy running the hospital

If we had a party i call the decorations the theme would be off the top of my head "Pirates if they were in the musicle hair spray"...dont ask im a little odd in the old noggin

If we were to shout out things i would shout ot "MECHASHIBA" :lol: very few people know whats thats from but Palm started a cult on this show :lol: and if i were to be all wickaty wack in the his house i would yell "Oh snap it's ge in hot in he" "oaww yeah"

I wonder where i got the idea for the pirate thing...i am a very weird 13 year old i was just shewing on a straw for about 20 mins and then i had kitkat bar and now i have a new straw :)

^^^ :lol: Exactly. I would make every citizen my bitch Cuddy style. If I were to ever shout random phrases if I was PM they'd be things like, "Hoochie mama!", "Serenity now!" & "Would you like fries with that?" :lol:. Nawh I'd probably put more $$$ into the soccer program and cut down on the amount of hockey. I know hockey is our national sport but I frigging loathe it. There would also be Tim Hortons & beavers on every corner. You gotta spread the Canadian love :D.

Timathys is ares and no Americans can take that so what if "They Might be Giants" sings all of the dunken donuts songs duckun donuts is Timmys dad that he never visits :lol:

Nooo! Not beavers! Those evil little rats cut down my trees! I used to be fenced in by a row of trees and NOT see my idiotic neighbours. I mean seriously, EVERY farmer knows when you put chickens and turkeys, the Turkey's kill the chickens. Friggin' city slickers..

*bitter*
And I'm aware I need help, Ziggy XDD
And I finally remembered that whole MECHSHIBA thing. *dances to RUSH* 4 More years for Jorja! Whoo!

So tomorrow I'm going on my first ever canoe trip. My best friend is taking me as a birthday present. I HATE camping, I really, really do. But Ronni loves it, and as she's paying for canoe rental, food, and beer, I figure I might as well give it a shot. We're putting in at Golden Ears Park in Maple Ridge and canoeing down the Pitt River. Wish me luck. I'll probably die. I don't even own a tent or sleeping bag. I have to borrow some. I haven't been camping since I was like, 12.

I wish i went camping my life is a bore *sigh* but on sunday the new venture bros come out so thats the most exciting thing that happening this week end...see it is a bore :p

*eyebrow raises* Sunday you say?

I love canoeing. *dork* But yeah, one of my friends tried to sucker me into that "Let's go camping!" Thing. I mean, I have a house in the middle of nowhere, and I'd rather sleep in a nice warm bed than on the ground in a cheap tent. Yeck. Tents.

*kills photoshop* you're dead to me! D:<

Ah, the BC long weekend... is there nothing you can't do? :)

I will be sailing amongst some of those islands that are found in that ocean- you know the one. ;) This day cannot end soon enough! Then I can begin doing what all Canadians do best- enjoy not working on a long weekend! :D

Ah Canadians, canadians. Three days I spent listening how amazing and wonderful is Canadian ayshire. Why to use finnish bull if you can use Canadian. Goddamn, do you have to ruin everything :p

I know this off topic but is Holly Palmer canadian because her and Michael do such a wonderful duet in "Down with love" (I'm listening to it right at this secound)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back