The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Polley reminds me of Uma Thurman, looks wise. I remember seeing Sarah when I watched the commercials for Dawn of the Dead. Still, I find Rachel McAdams much more awesome. Plus, her boyfriend is sexy!

Im still all for Michael Buble he's the best and then House fans (like Jorja) David Frekin Shore is Canadian so i guess it's a tie between him and Michael *Squee* i would say David has become quite the famous canadian!

Yeah, I agree with you JF, about Sarah and Uma. I like Rachel McAdams too, but I think that Sarah's a better actress. Plus she was on Road to Avonlea, so like, what's NOT to like? ;)

Nor do i we need a new topic...

i have one thing
conan_202.jpg
can my hero get any better :D

HAHAHAHAHA.
Omg, what the hell. We don't wear gloves like that with out uniform. At least I don't think so. But my God, can he get any better?

Crap, seeing that reminds me I need to pick up that Boxset...

*eyes hero warily* I dunno, guys. There is absolutely NO spandex in that. What type of hero doesn't wear spandex? Seriously. Plus, that ain't no body to die for. I'll stick with my Dean, kthnx.
Actually! Superman is Canadian. All the more reason to want to have his Kryptonian love children.

I am in the US, but listen to Laugh Attack on XM Radio and find those Canadian Crazies, The Frantics to be HYSTERICAL! I really love their song "Vagina Bound"!!!

I also like the Black Roses--TOO DANG FUNNY!!!! :D

wow its surprising i havent ever seen this thread before eh? :D anyways its awesome we have our own Canadian thread! im from ontario :D

For sure, sandersidle I have gotten many a good laugh out of our good ol' Canadian banter in this thread. We Canadians know how to do a thread right :p

*rolling around* I live in a log! 8D
No, not really. But I apparently have the greatest honor of being the mascot :D *dance*

And Dr. Shuriyu is our Doctor! I BOW to her! *bow*

Welcome, sandersidle! Canadians are the BEST of all the inhabitants of countries immediately north of America!

I WANT A TITLE TOO! If Palm gets to be the mascot and Shuri is our doctor.. what am I? Can I be the evil genius? I really, really, really, really, really want to be an evil genius. I'm totally studying up on kidnapping, toxins, and explosives in preparation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back