The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
..o_O I'm the official doctor now? >_< So what if I do a little inside work to my RPing?! :lol: Never hurts to know what you're typing about and to learn about more. :D

Palm, why the heck are you bowing to me?! :lol:

Kicky, I dunno why, but with your nickname I think you should be the body guard or border patrol. o__O Do NOT ask where that came from. Security! :p

Palm - Mascot
Ziggy - Evil Genius
Kicky - Security
Dr. Shuriyu - A Doctor! Yayz! (And I bow to you because... um. Uh... I'll get back to you on that.)

You know what that leaves? We need someone to fill the role of Prime Minister and Lumberjack. The Lumberjack has diplomatic immunity! Oh Diplo-snap!
*sits*

omg!! can i be the lumberjack!? i know im new but in the winter i had boots and everyone called them lumberjack boots and then we made up this game called lumberjack wars...i was in gr.8 dont judge me! :p so yeah pleaseeee?

lmao! Alright! We all have roles. It feels like we're casting a play or something. Anyway. *clasps fingers together and smirks menacingly* exxxxceellleennt.

Now all I need is an arch-nemesis of pure good. With a girl I can kidnap! Mwahahahahaha. I'd shave my head, but my boyfriend got upset last time I did that and said I looked like a 12 year old boy. sigh.

I know what you mean, im 13 and i still get happy meals *sigh* my mom thought i was 11 a couple weeks ago but then again she called me Kevin a couple says ago :lol: i hate having a big family you get so many names.

*flails* Stop bowing down to me! :lol:

...o_o Prime Minister is left? .. Hm.. *hunting for some Canadian candidates* I think we do a poll for our Prime Minister of this thread. Anonymous of course. :D Could be fun.

*snort* I'm 17 and when I'm bored in the mornings, I watch Mr. Dressup. How's that for retardation?

Yes! We have our Lumberjack! Whoo! I still get to say 'Diplo-snap" though because I like that sort of thing. =0. And yeah. We totally need to find out Prime Minister now! *searching* *falls off hill*

*snort* Do we have a Stephen in the house? Omg... where the hell is my pen. I am TOTALLY writing that on my T-Shirt. And it shall be my "Stephen in Da House" Shirt XD

Crap, I wish it was September already. I alreayd have 6 ideas for shirts lined up... *re-reads what's written* Holy [CENSOR ATTACK]. I'm actually excited for College. That can only mean one thing. I'm dead. Yes! I can TOTALLY walk through walls! Uh-huh! Oh yeah!
*slapped*

..Which Stephen? Harper or Colbert? :lol: Nah, I know which you ment.

But if we want a PM for the Canadian thread, who are our candidates?

I could be the PM of this thread, but my name is not Stephen. Would I ever be PM of Canada? Probably not :lol:. I could also be the town or thread drunkie 'cause every town/thread needs one :lol:.

*waves hands around wildly* I VOTE JORJA FOR PM O____o;
*chant* 4 more years! .... no wait. Wrong thingy. What the hell do you say to a PM you want to keep? Oh yeah! That's never come up in Canadian History...

*draws Cretien as a zombie* I vant to suck your blood! Vrr! So, other than the lawsuit that's gonna hit me for that, I again vote Jorja for PM XD

Editz: Check out why leading psychiatrists call me a retard! And witness the cartoon that sparks a lawsuit. *waves magic fingers* A Lawsuit....

scan0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back