The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right! If your born here, your Canadian at heart!

Oh, but you have to note that the "Eh" can get confusing. Example:

First Guy: Did'ja hear? Dave's in the A.A., eh?
Second Guy: A.A.A.? What's that?
First Guy: Not, A.A.A., Eh? A.A., eh?
Second Guy: EH?!
First Guy: Not A! A.A, eh?
Second Guy: A.A.A.A., eh?

And so forth, ad infinitum.
I know it's happened to me before.

I don't notice when I say it. That's when it gets confusing, especially when I'm on the phone. I'll be all "Howzit goin', eh?" and the person will be like "My name isn't A...." It gets weird after a while.

Teachers shouldn't have the superiority to mock students. Okay, like, in my Grade 9 Science class, I was yapping at my friend and my hair was... 1/3 down my back (Now I can sit on it. Grrz.) And my Science teacher came up behind me with scissors and made snipping noises. Except I turned quickly and he cut some of my hair off. I was like "...D8 OH MY- *faint*"

It was horrible! And ever since then, I have been against Teachers mocking students.

I didn't mind Mr mills mocking me he was fun when we had a really hard test the next day or block he would take us out side and we would play football boys against girls (He went on are team) and he would let us make fun of him like when he took my paper to show the class i was like "You didn't say please and thank you" and he dropped it (But he picked it up) and then when i asked to use his pen he was like "You didn't say please and thank you" :D he was my favorite teacher

Man, your school sounds like fun D: Playing football, etc. I had ONE fun teacher for Grade 11 English... Ho HO Could I say anything in that class... and she left because of 'Budget Cuts'.

See, school's practically ruined if you don't have fun teachers. I remember my Biology 20 teacher. Wow, did HE have an attitude problem. I was basically Satan to him because he'd be all "Here's the Jugular Vein" and I'd ask "So, if you stab someone there, would it spray, like on CSI, or drip out like on all the old cop shows." And he's stare at me like I was a nutcase.

I asked in the pursuit of science, dammit!

I used csi in a question once...by accident :p

the most hated teacher was my l.a teacher last year. I made one mistake on tiping and when she saw it she made my tipe it out again :mad: and my other favorite teacher Mr. Edwards let us watch the fiffa during class :D but it's sad because my two favorite teachers are leaving

Seriously? See, those teachers are insane. Literally. One mistake and their all "Do it again." I can type really fast when motivated but I would never type something out again! You should have thrown pop rocks all over her desk. I did it to my Grade 9 Math Teacher. And threw Pop on his chair. Plus switched the cables in his computer. No one tells me that I have an attitude problem. I know it. I don't need some jackass going commando in shorts to tell me. Jerk.

But anyways, I hate it when good teachers leave. Like my English Teacher. She made learning fun because we had a small class of 14 and I could say basically the worst things and she'd just be like "Amanda! No!" And I throw in a quick "Sorry." And continue. Like that day she asked what the difference between Love and Lust was and I was like "Love is when you want to grow old with someone and Lust is when you just want to rail someone." And I swear she had a heart attack...

But always get young teachers. There's the key. Every teacher I've had who's been in there 22-30's have been fun. Aim for them :3

Young teachers are the best they let us do what ever we want like Matt he was a teahers aid for gym (and boy was he scortine) and he let us get off with what ever we wanted and he would always let us play doge ball when the teachers were off and he was a sub.

Ehhh... I guess it all depends on what Substitute/Teacher's Aid you have. I had an Australia for a Substitute once and he was the best sub I ever had. Instead of doing that whole "Say your name when called." He'd point at you and be like [insert Australian Accent] "Your name, love. And your favourite movie." Plus, he loved Canada. He was always telling us about how great of a country we have and the differences between us and Australia. Like they have giant spiders and dingos. We have beavers and flannel. He was great and made learning actually fun.

Unlike the last Substitute I ever had. She was old and grouchy. And always asking us all what to do. Like... yeah, she was my Pop Culture Sub and we were watching Girl, Interrupted. And she kept asking my friend about what was going on right when she was trying to fill out the answers to our homework assignment for it. Plus, she didn't find anything funny. Which makes for akward situations... =\

lol at our school we had this one substitute who did nothing but play pictionary all class long. he was the best. also my bio teacher freshman year in high school use to be a surgen so my freind and i would always bring up things that happened in CSI and we'd talk about it forever :)

~nix

has any seen trailers for or heard of the movie 'bon cop bad cop'? it looks frickin hilarious! its about a cop from quebec being partnered with a cop from ontario to investigate the murders of several hockey players. and rick mercer is in it! it comes out in august and i cant wait to see it.
canadians actually make some pretty damn funny movies. has anyone seen men with brooms or mambo italiano? i liked in mambo when the guy was talking about his parents immigrating from italy but no one told them there were two americas. the real america, the states, and the fake america, canada :lol: good movies

My friend loved Mambo Italiano. I always assumed it was about Rosemary Clooney's breakdown, so I never went near it ^^;;
But I'd totally go see Bon Cop Bad Cop :D

But yeah. We make some pretty weird stuff though. I remember that a Canadian won for best short animated at the Oscars and it was this really trippy, F***ed up animation and I was like ".....Que Pasa!?!" Creepy =0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back