The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread

hehe I deffinitly hear her say togo too instead of delko! haha how funny! I did had to repeat the scene for a few times though to listen carefully.

4.13 when delko and wolfe are talking in that other lab together with that guy how was thaugth to dance... and he gives them the adres of the blog... when they walk away again you can see ryan try not to walk against the camera!

In NOthing to Lose wile Alexx is driving while shes been kidnaped.

Watch the hands.

Gloves. Next shot no gloves. Next shot gloves!

This one is in 'Evidence of Things Unseen'...

At the very end, (you knowthe deal, we get a tying-off scene to finish the ep, normaly a shot of the H-man looking broody... :lol: ) and In the skyline shot of Miami, IT IS NIGHT.
Then we see Horatio Inside the peep-show, watching a girl, (or something of the sort, its been a while scince i'v seen the ep) he talks to he, gives her money, makes a Deep-sounding remark, then walks to the door, pauses, THEN PUTS ON HIS SUNGLASSES.

I watched it then went... Waaaaait... :lol:

I've got THE CONTINUITY BLOOPER OF ALL TIME for you. I was watching the season 4 episode COLLISION where I recorded it the first time it aired. There's a scene where Eric comes upon Natalia. Eric says "Hey Natalia." Natalia says "Hey." Then she asked Eric how was the case with the woman from the crash going...she heard they were stuck. Eric says "You're hearing alot of things, aren't you?" Natalia says, in what sounds like an insulted tone to me "Yeah. No, no, I get it that there's a mole in the lab, and I'm the new girl, so it must be me." Then in the season 4 finale, ONE OF OUR OWN, it turns out SHE IS THE M:eek:LE!!!
Could someone please explain to me why Natalia would sound insulted instead of fessing up right then that she was the mole??? NEVER MIND, her face says it all. She looks like she just lied and feels guilty about it.

I'm not sure if this is a blooper or not but it seems weird. I notice it every time I see it - it just seems off.

In Double Jeopardy there is a scene in the lab where Eric walks in and Ryan is behind the lab table. When Eric first walks in Ryan is standing facing the lab table with a file folder in his hand. Then Ryan turns around with the folder as if he's going to put it down on the counter behind him. However, he stops just before he puts it down and then turns around with it as if he had just picked it up. :lol:

I was thinking that maybe Jonathan Togo realized too late that he was supposed to pick the folder up after Eric enters the lab. ;)

But I don't know... What do you think?

Ok this might not be a blooper but I thought it was funny. In Driven Ep 419 they get a call about a sports car they were looking for and Delko takes off in the Hummer after it. It shows the Hummer speeding down the street and highway then it shows a shot from above and it gets passed up by a white SUV...my guess some soccer mom driver. How do they ever catch anyone if they get passed up by people while chasing a sports car.

Oh man, that is pretty funny, they've got the siren and the 'intense music' and everything, and it's this exciting situation, and then the Hummer eats Soccer Mom's dust. LMAO!

that was the EP that just aired again and I wasn't really watching it real careful till that part came up and I had to turn around and Watch it and laugh, Go soccer mom.

I've got to share this with someone. This is just too funny.
In the season 2 episode STALKERAZZI there's a scene where Eric and Speedle are in the Hummer. Speedle is driving. Eric has a laptop and is doing an owner of record check on the address they were just at. The owner of record is Brad Tustin.
Well now here's the scene which is followed by an explaination of the funny part:
Speedle: You mean Death Grip 2000 Brad Tustin?
Eric: Body Count and Double Tap, even though those movies sucked.
Speedle: Yeah, but you saw everyone of them, didn't you?

Now here's what's so funny about that scene. BODY COUNT, one of the Brad Tustin movies mentioned, is the name of a real 1998 movie David Caruso was in.
Don't believe me??? Check out this page of IMDB.
And get this, a few seconds later, the very next scene in CSI: Miami season 2 episode STALKERAZZI features David Caruso. LMAO.:lol:

Okay, I got so curious I went to watch Shootout myself, with earphones, and louder than is actually good for me. I found out that both 'Togo' and 'Delko' can be heard. I can't say for sure what she says, I can hear Delko, but I also can hear Togo. I think though, that she does say Delko. I'm pretty sure. Though I can understand how people heard Togo. I heard it too. But if you listen very closely you hear that she says Delko. It just sounds an awful lot like Togo. Then again, if she said Togo, they just would've done that scene again. I think someone would definitely notice and start laughing. Jonathan himself for example. I can picture that now.

Emily: Togo's holding down the fort.
Jonathan: No I'm not. I'm right here. :lol:

Dutch subtitles say Delko as well.

French subtitles say Delko too.

It's very hard to understand whether it's Delko or Togo but after listening + - 10 times I'm pretty sure it's Delko. Like Dutchie says if she'd said Togo, they would've noticed and reshoot it..

Actually I don't think Natalia WAS supposed to be the mole at that point :eek:
Could someone please explain to me why Natalia would sound insulted instead of fessing up right then that she was the mole???
:confused:

My theory is that someone changed their minds :( about who the mole was when several stories of S5 where already written. ( I mean, the writing process is much earlier than the actual s hooting right?)

Which is why we don't have any real *dealing with the mole* story lines, Natalia goes on to be CSI as if nothing ( nearly ) has happened. :eek:

Just my take on why there is no serious explanations. :lol:

( I also have this theory about the producers realising they could NOT make one of our most loved ones the mole, :(and that's the reason they changed their minds. But that's another story) :rolleyes:

Carolyn318 said
Could someone please explain to me why Natalia would sound insulted instead of fessing up right then that she was the mole??? NEVER MIND, her face says it all. She looks like she just lied and feels guilty about it.

^^SEE^^ where I said "NEVER MIND, her face says it all. She looks like she just lied and feels guilty about it."

Back