The CSI: Miami Blooper Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by quickbeam_cw, May 24, 2006.

1. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

CSI: Miami is notorious for it's lack of continuity and timeline screw-ups. This thread's purpose is so that we can keep track of any type of blooper or error that they make on the show! If you spot a mistake, post a specific description of the mistake, the episode it appears in, and which scene it takes place in.

I'll start us off:

In Episode #424 "Rampage", about two thirds of the way through, there is a scene in which Ryan is processing the Mala Noche's car. He finds cigarette butts, and takes the rim out of the tire. During this scene he is wearing a different shirt than in the rest of the episode. This is because the clip was ALREADY USED in Episode #406 "Under Suspicion." That scene is approx. half way through the episode, and is of Eric and Ryan processing a car together. The differences between these two clips are the inserts (such as close-ups of a hand collecting a fibre), the music, and a slightly different arrangement of the edits/cuts. But the two shots are definitely the same.

ETA: Hopefully there's not already a thread similar to this that I don't know of. :)

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well there was a CSI:Miami Blooper Thread but that was fans making up their own flubs on lines and such. This one however, hasn't been made.

Anyhow, that's an interesting flub. And they thought we wouldn't notice? Geez. :p

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

In one ep, I think it was Broken, the little girl (who's supposed to be dead) blinks a couple of times when the camera focuses on her at the beginning.

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

One episode in season 3, Calleigh says to Alexx "Togo is still on the field" :rolleyes:

5. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Really she does? do you happen to know which episode?

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Really Ducky you think you can find that eppy for us?? I am curious now.

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

She says that?:lol: Do you know which episode?

8. Calihan

Calihan Captain

It's in Shootut, I think that's the name of the episode. It's the episode with the hospital shootout in the begining and Calleigh says that to Alexx.

9. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think I might have started a thread about this a while back in the miami forum because I remember talking about how the woman in Crime Wave was in the episode after the fall when Stetler was talking to Horatio and Horatio's all like "THere is always a woman in the case, and you know what i'm talking about." then they show stetler and you see her in the back ground.

And also in after the fall at the end when Horatio gets in the elevator with Stetler he gets in one floor and then he gets off on the same floor.

10. quickbeam_cw

Lol, that is a funny screw-up, Ducky! Thanks for pointing that one out! :D

:lol:

11. speedmonkey2

Oh, man. I am so going to have to watch shootout now. Togo, you'd think they'd be able to catch that one. lol.

EDIT: I watched that part with Alexx and Calleigh with subtitles and Calleigh said Delko not Togo and it even sounded like Delko to me so...

12. quickbeam_cw

*watches it again*

You know, speedmonkey, I think you're right, lol. Apparently I have selective hearing and only hear what I want to hear. It makes more sense that way too, since it's Calleigh and Delko working that case, and Ryan was working a different one. :) Darn, I really wanted it to be "Togo" too. :lol:

13. speedmonkey2

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the moment for you quickbeam_cw!

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I've seen the episode quite a few times and they say Togo without a doubt, and Ryan doesn't get his case until a little later in the episode.

15. speedmonkey2

Well Delko was working the scene with Calleigh and right before that scene with Alexx Ryan is in a room with that little girl and a nurse so....I guess its a matter of opinion.