The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear Diary,
Hot damn, I'm on a roll with these rhymes! I hid another note for Sara in her lunch. I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle. After shift I went into the ladies room to fix my make-up. When I walked in Sara had a bottle of rum in one hand, and my lace thong in the other. My jaw just about hit the floor. She took a big drink of the alcohol and said "I believe you have something that belongs to me, hand it over."

Catherine

Dear Diary,
After Cath picked her jaw up off the floor I handed her the bottle of rum and she took a big gulp. Just as I was about to get her to hand over what belonged to me....damn Greg walked into the room and caught me red handed holding Cath's lace thongs.

xxSara

Dear diary,
I accidentally walked into the Ladies' Bathroom today, on account of my eye-patch. I don't know what those two were up to, but Sara had a thong in her hand and Catherine looked a little aroused. I was speechless. Sara just looked at me and said "Of course, now I'm gonna have to kill you." I started to run away and Catherine yelled "Get him!!" I bumped into Grissom while running down the hall and then I ran into the locker room and hid in my locker. I was shaking with fear when Catherine and Sara walked in. I could hear them talking, and then Sara grabbed an AK-47 out of her locker.

xxGreg

Dear Diary,
You won't believe what I saw...Catherine and Sara marched Greg out of his locker and straight into her car..They then drove on...So me being suspious I followed..They got out at Lady Heathers and knocked on the door. As they walked in I heard Sara and Catherine both say Greg Sanders we are gonna make a man out of you yet....Or you will die trying
Brass

Dear Diary,
So I walk into the Barnyard Room and what do my wondering eyes see....Greg walking around in his underwear saying Nick you are history...I Need Me A Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's Sara!!!!!!!

Brass

Sara/Catherine
What are you doing. I was going to ask Greg to go out with me, and you grab him and carry him off. Now he wont talk to me. What did you do to him?
Nick

Dear Diary,
Let's just say it involves rum, the ladies room, a lace thong and a gun and Greg wanting to stick his hot dog in Sara's buns.

xxCatherine and Sara

Dear Diary,
Guns, Lace Thongs and Hot Dogs In Buns OH MY!!!!!
How can I compete with that....Maybe I need to go back in that coffin
Nick

Dear Nicky,
Will have Greg blindfolded and waiting for you in the hot wax room. Greg thinks it will be me. Lady Heather will be expecting you soon.

xxSara

Dear Nicky,
Sara wants you to come over says we can play guess who touched what in the dark room.

XXCath

Greg is otherwise occupied with Lady Heather. He broke her one of her whips nosing around. Boy is he in trouble.

Back