The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

dear diary,

jacqui's started dancing with me. she's taken up behind sara, i'm in front and grissom has a popsicle awefully close to...omg! tom's coming in!

Dear Diary,
Grissom just spit his popsicle out and it hit Cath right in the stomache leaving a orange spot, Jaqui passed out from too much vodka and I am still dancing around the room by myself. Tom said he need Cath back another guy offered more money.

Sara

dear diary,

tom's eyes were really huge when he saw what was going on in the room and he pulled me out. there really was no other customer. but then gil came out and doubled his money and got a separte room for him, the popsicles and me. and he tipped tom half of what he paid.

cath

Dear Diary,
Me and Gil were heading to a seperate room when Sara walked up behind me and snapped my thong and said "Oh no you don't." I gave her a daring look, shoved Grissom away, and pulled Sara into the nearest private room. I ran back out just to grab the box of popsicles from Grissom's hands.

xxCatherine

Dear Diary,
Something went terribly wrong with my plan. Cath and I were walking back to our private room I paid for when Sara lured Cath away and took my box of popsicles. Well if they are going to play that way I will just go peep through the two way mirror Tom told me about.

Grissom

Dear Diary,
First of all Ecklie who invited you into Sara and I's journal so get out. Second of all Tom is my boss down at the palace where I had to go back to work cause of your damn budget cuts. Gotta kid to support you know. Gil and Sara are getting a part of me you will only dream about. You suck.

Billy_w_Marg_emmy_14.jpg

8102039.jpg

Cath

Dear Diary,
Why do I hear Catherine in my head at night saying Come To Momma!!!!!But in my dream she is Naked!!!!!!
Nick

Dear Diary,
You have dreams of Catherine naked. I thought you only dreamt of me. I am hurt Nicky. How come you never told me this before? Of course I have been trying to get Sara to let me stick my hot dogs in her bun for months. Every time I mention that Cath seems to find a way to injure me.

Greg

greg,
have you looked at cath????
nick

nick,
uh, yeah, i check her butt all the time. but she keeps hurting me.
greg

nick! greg!
this is our diary, go have this discussion in one of yours. and one of you is going to babysit linds (NICK) this weekend.
sara & cath

Dear Diary,
Lindsey, be nice to Nick. He is our last hope for a babysitter. You have already drove Jim and Gil crazy with your music, makeup, and constant phone use. Warrick has other things to occupy him now. Don't force me to ask Ecklie or Hodges to babysit you. They are all that is left.

Mom

NO MOMMIE!!! I'LL BE GOOD, I PROMISE!!!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO HODGES OR ECKLIE!!!!!

i love you mommy!!!

you're sweet,adorable, well-behaved baby girl linds

Dear Diary,
How could you threaten this sweet innocent child with staying with Ecklie or Hodges. If noone else will babysit her I will stay home and miss coming to the club with you. You can give me a show at home later. *wink, wink*

xoxoSara

Back