The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shacky56, Aug 10, 2005.

1. shacky56

shacky56 CSI Level One

This is a Cath/Sara Slash Journal as if both ladies were writing in it, so each could see what the other is writing.
    Additions to the Journal are welcome
    Shacky56 :D

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Dear Diary,
    It's been a long while since I worked with Sara but we had a case together today. Last time we worked together I blew up at her and she ended up getting suspended which was my fault in a way. I kinda felt bad about that but I think I figured out my anger was directed at her because I got tired of seeing her being in pain and hurting when rape cases or abuse cases came along. Working with her today though I see a great change. She seems to be so strong and sure and independent. I somehow found that very sexy seeing her in that light. I found myself realizing what a beautiful woman Sara really is and how her smile can light up a room. She seemed very interested in my input on the case today and touched my arm and shoulder when she talked to me. Maybe I am readin too much into things. Wish I knew how she felt. Maybe I should ask her to do something after work one morning. Can't wait to go to work to talk to her again. Or maybe I should call her at home just for a friendly chat.

Cath

3. shacky56

shacky56 CSI Level One

Dear Diary,
    Catherine and I were working on a case today and for no reason, Catherine pinched my butt....And I actually liked it...Sara

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey Ladies it's me Greg,
    Wanna come over to my place and make one of my fantasies come true?
    see you later(I hope)

5. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

greg,

are you checking out my butt again?

cath

6. shacky56

shacky56 CSI Level One

Greg,
    Leave that butt alone....It's all mine
    Sara

7. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

ladies, ladies, please. let's share butts, yours, mine and ours...
    greg

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Cath and Sara

This freaks me out more than Lady Heather's mansion. My mom and dad would never approve of this. ever.

Nick

9. shacky56

shacky56 CSI Level One

Dear Diary,
    Cath and I went out on a date with Nick and Greg.....and Nick was all over Catherine....Almost wanted to punch him...Him and his stupid flowery shirt!!!
    Sara

10. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Dear Diary

Me and Sara went on a double date with Nick and Greg. I almost punched Greg´s lights out right then and there, he was ALL OVER Sara. Ewww! That made me so ANGRY! Instead I "accidentally" spilled my drink on him so he had to leave early hehehe.

Cath

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Dear Diary,
    Cath spilled her drink all over me when Nick, Sara, Cath and I were out on a double date. I didn't know Cath was such a clutz. Wonder what I did wrong I was just trying to be friendly with the ladies. Sara looked so hot tonight. Sucks cause I had to go home to change my clothes. Will try to ask Sara out for break at work tomorrow.

Greg

12. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Dear Effing Diary

DAMN and DAMN again! I thought I shut Greg down for good last time he asked me if Sara would go out with him.
    But NOOOOO. I overheard him doing that "Sara umm I was thinking we´d umm take our breaks at the same time umm together" again. GAH!
    That made SO effing angry! This time I "accidently" slammed the lab door in his face so he got a nose bleed and a black eye. Hehehe. Don´t think he´ll be taking any breaks with my Sara today.

Cath

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Dear Diary,
    Wonder what is going on here in the lab? I saw Greg walk by with a bloody kleenex and a patch over his eye. Cath and Sara have been acting like best buddies. I never saw that coming. I always miss out on all the action cause I have my head in a microscope.

Grissom

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Nick here,

That's it..I'll never date a single soul from the lab as long as I live..good riddance to yah both..

15. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Hello My Diary

Yeah exactly: Good riddance NICK. Stay away from Cath that´s all I´m saying.

Who is this Grissom guy that just wrote here? Oh..right.. he´s the boss! Silly me. He never comes out of his office anymore so I tend to forget. About that; let me tell you I have an open mind but those rumours I heard about him and his bugs squick. me. out.

Sara