The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

mmmm...then maybe again..I won't..there's a great documentary on Penguins tonight..so maybe..I'll just sit at home, eat popcorn, drink beer, and sit with Cat on the couch..hope he won't tear another hole into it..

but then again..maybe I will..I'll flip a coin on it..not one of Warwick's coins..I always get in trouble with those..

Why do you all treat me like I don't have feelings? You'll all be sorry...Greg [demanding respect]

dear diary,
greg stormed by me today upset muttering something about no respect....I keep telling the guy stop spiking his hair and keep it one color and maybe he will get some. Nick told me he told him the same thing before he left him for ecklie...hmmmm I wonder if cath is gonna be dancing at the club tonight....
Sara

dear diary,

damned budgets cuts. i could kill ecklie. i have a daughter to support, ya know!!! oh well, went back to the palace and i'm gonna be dancing two nights a week for a while. maybe i can convince sara to dance with me.

cath

Dear Diary,
I just found out from Greg he saw Cath dancing back at the palace. Talked Nick into covering for my shift so I can head over and be front and center at her performance. Got some green I want to slip in that thong baby.
Wonder if Grissom wants to go with me?

xxSara

dear diary,

i just looked out into the audience. gil, sara, and jacqui are all here. tom tells me they want a private room and have paid for the whole night.

cath

Dear Diary,
Got Grissom to buy Cath and a private room for the whole night. Hot damn now all we need to do is get a bottle of vodka and some popsicles.

xxSara

dear diary,

sara and jacqui were in the room when i came in and started my dance. tom brought us in some drinks, not sure who ordered them. gil arrived about 20 minutes later carrying a box of...omg!! FREEZER POPS!!!

Dear Diary,
The drinks Gil ordered for us rock. Jaqui has loosend up so much she is dancing on top of her chair singing the Thong Song. Cath is straddled over me shaking her ass in my face and OMG Gil just whipped out a freezer pop and has it in his teeth heading for Cath.

Sara

Back