The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear diary,
Tried to ask Sara out to make Nick jealous and besides I would like to be with her too....Hmmmmmmm maybe we could all three go out on a date..That is not a bad idea at all.
Well anyway was getting ready to ask her out when the damn door slammed in my face...I could have sworn it was Catherine but she would never do that to me cause she likes me...she really, really, likes me!!! No I am all banged up...so I will have to wait a couple of days to try again...This time I will stay away from these doors....
PS...saw Grissom reading a book on sex.....Wonder what he is up too.....
Greg

Dear Diary,
Greg asked me out again today. I was about to answer him, but while we were walking in the break room Cath accidently slammed the door in his face. Poor guy had to get an eye patch. I would have said "yes" to him, just to make Catherine jealous. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get another chance. I walked in on Gris reading some book called "Positions and Moves." I'm not sure what kind of book it was, but there was a picture of two dogs on the front doing something wierd... hmm, probably some boring nature book...
Sara

Dear Diary,
Seeing as I am the coolest guy in this lab I think I will track down Catherine and Sara tos see if I can get those two sexy woman to boss me around. Nick and I made a bet that I can't get either one of them to say yes to an acutal date. I can sweep any woman off her feet. I am da man. Get ready to pay up Nick. By the way what is up with Greg's pirate look?

Warrick

(OT: yikes, there's also Warrick.. the two girls have lots of competition.. this is for Greg)

Dear diary,

I was talking to Greg when I saw Catherine flip her bouncy, strawberry blond hair. I was awestruck.. It was so soft and shiny, I wanted to run my fingers through it. Then she passed behind Greg and slapped his tush. She batted her eyelashes and smiled at me. I smiled back. Er, i almost forgot Greg is talking to me.

xxSara

Dear Diary,
I saw Greg hitting on Sara! I cant help myself.. Must.. do something. Good thing I learned the flip-your-hair-get-the-girl maneuver from Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels. It worked! I got Sara's attention.. Then i slapped Greggo's tushie--we're neck to neck in the competition now, Greggo--for the best hair on CSI and who gets Sara.

xxCath

sorry for scribbling on your diary cath/sara..

greggo my doll, you know i love you. i know you havent had the full david hodges experience, wanna try it now?

xxHodges

Dear Diary,
Cath came walking by in the lab today when Greg was tring to talk me into going out with him or to give him another spanking. Forgot what Greg was saying to me though cause I found myself mezmorized by Cath. Greg said she hit him on the tush. Hmmmm maybe I should go find Cath.

Sara

Dear Diary,
Thanks a bunches Hodges! that should keep Greggo busy.
xxCath

Dear Diary,
I was looking all over for Cath when i saw her and Warrick down the drain. grr. they were processing a scene when suddenly Cath slipped and fell into Warrick's arms. then Warrick came near her face as if wanting to kiss her. must..do..something. think. think.. I shouted. "Yo! Catherine! I now know what a bling-bling is!" flashing my shining,shimmering,splendid necklace. Catherine unlocked herself from Warrick's arms, winked at me and said 'you look smokin with that bling bling dawg'. Warrick rolled his eyes, tripped and fell into the dark murky water. Fo' shizzle my dizzle Warrick. :devil:

xxSara

Dear Diary,
I slipped and started to fall and Warrick caught me and for a brief moment I forgot all about Sara.....
Cath

Dear Diary,
Cath and I were down in the drain and to my advantage she slipped and fell right into these strong arms of mine. Let's face it I know the lady wants me. All I had to do was flex my muscles and flash that sexy grin and she forgot all about Sara trying to talk my Yo Bling talk. Sara face it with me and Greg around you don't have a chance with my girl. Fo' Shizzle that Yo!

Rick

Dear Diary
Overheard Sara talking ghettofab, jokingly asked her if she'd hizzle my fizzle. She stomped off, muttering something about Warrick. Is she too into him? Man, that guy gets all the action!

Greg

Dear Diary,
Overheard Greg telling Nick today that he would like to stick his hotdog in Sara's buns. Before I knew it I had steam rolling out of my ears. The face in the door incident and giving him Grissom's lab experiment to drink out of the fridge didn't detour him. Must bring out my catwoman super powers now.

Cath

Back