The Catherine/Sara Slash Journal

Dear Diary,
I lost Catherine when I freaked her out when she found out I had dressed up like Grissom. I found Sam and told him it was a joke and I needed to talk to her. Sam gave me the key to her suite and to my suprise when I opened the door Cath was laying on the couch with a tame white tiger by her side rubbing its face in her neck and swishing its tail on her legs. I said, "Hey Cath what a nice pussy.....cat you have."

Sara

Dear Diary,
Sara said she liked my kitty when she came in so I told her to come and have a closer look...
Cath

Sara,
Gotta watch this webcam it's hilarious! Warrick just stole all of Greg's shirts (cuz he'll do anything I ask) and Greg just walked in! Warrick is hiding from him and is trapped under his bed!! Greg is freakin' cuz all his shirts are gone from his closet, too funny!
:lol: :lol:
Cath

Dear Diary,
What doesn't happen in this lab. Nick got suspended for a week cause he let his cat drive the Denali and they went over a cliff. Boy was Grissom pissed. Greg was with him and he is off work cause he got all bruised up. Now Cath is acting strange hiding Greg's shirts here and there around the lab cause she had Warrick steal them from Greg's closet. Said she couldn't stand looking at those ugly things any longer. Wonder if I dress any worse if she will come and raid my closet? I need a drink.

xxSara

Dear diary,
(You go get your drink Sara, I might need one after writing this:)
Stranger things have happened in this lab. I "accidentally" opened Sara's locker instead of mine, and guess what I saw? This picture in poster-size:

1x0203.jpg

It was taken before Sara's eye-surgery apparently, cuz obviously she's sooo checking me out! She's obsessed with me! Not that I really mind though.

Canny Cath xx

Dear diary,
So I almost caught Catherine raiding my locker, instead of my closet, she spotted the picture where I was checking her out. But I know she has the hots for me too so I offered to babysit Lyndsey today, so I could sneak around the house. Guess what I saw standing on Cath's nightstand:
3x17056.jpg

Now who's checking who out?
Sagacious Sara *smirk*

Dear Diary,
Sara babysat Lindsay for me, while I was at work. After she left, Lindsay told me that Sara asked her where I got that picture of us and then she started licking it. Right before I went to bed, I noticed a few of my lace thongs missing...

xx Catherine oo

Dear Diary,
While I was babysitting Lindsey for Catherine snooped around her bedroom and found a picture of us together on her nightstand. I couldn't resist feeling through her underwear drawer and took few pairs of her thongs. Hope Lindsey didn't see me snooping. Left a present for Cath under her pillow.

xxSara

Dear Diary,
Something surprising happened last night. I had just layed my head down on my pillow when I smelled something good. I reached under my pillow and felt something cotton. I pulled out something green. I wasn't sure what it was, so I smelled the inside. It turns out it was a pair of Sara's used panties! The next day I realized that Sara took all of my underware, so I had to put on hers instead.

Catherine

Dear Diary,
When I opened my locker at work today there was a note from Cath. It read:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Wearing your green panties
Thinking of you.

xxSara

Dear Diary,
I left a note in Sara's locker letting her know I was on to her, literally. She passed me in the hall today and gave me a wink. I thought she was just acknowledging my note, but then she lifted the bottom of her shirt revealing my red-laced thong. I almost choked. I could hear Sara giggling down the hall.

Catherine

Dear Diary,
When I walked by Catherine today in the hall and she saw I had her red thong on she almost choked spitting her coffee all over the hallway floor. Later when I went to get my lunch out of the breakroom fridge I found a note in the bag that read:
Fee, Fi,Fo,Fum
Guess who has some rum,
Something you have belongs to me,
After a few drinks you might let me see.

xxSara
:devil:

Back