The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
The all-singing one is 'Once More With Feeling'. And like mentioned before, 'Hush' is the opposite of that (without giving out any spoilers :) )

I like 'Hush' too. Very creative. And The Gentlemen are way creepy.

yeah i happen to love once more with feeling, tabula rasa, and hush really creeped me out. The episode when joyce summers dies and when tara dies made me all teary-eyed.

A year ago, I liked to pretend I was a slayer....until my Mom asked me to unscrew the peanut-butter jar, and I failed...miserably. :lol:

I grew up with Buffy too! It sad to know that it isn't real. :( :p

I wish it was all real. :p I mean, heres the right side of my brain chugging away with the "Theres no way its real. Sucks, but thats the truth." then theres the left side going "OMG, theres something in the bushes!!! STAKE IT, FOR GODS SAKE, STAKE IT! Your the slayer!!!!"

:pStory of my life.

then theres the left side going "OMG, theres something in the bushes!!! STAKE IT, FOR GODS SAKE, STAKE IT! Your the slayer!!!!"

:pStory of my life.

haha I absolutely SCREAM at my TV during all of my favorite shows. Also, I noticed the MythBusters quote in your sig. Adam is the greatest, but that's a discussion for the MythBusters thread (if there is one) :D

:lol:Yeah, Adam is the best.

I feel with the characters of my TV shows. :p When they're scared, Im scared. When they're sad, Im sad. :lol: Its kinda funny.

i wish Buffy is still on...i used to be glued to my tv every tuesday night, all my friends know not to call me when the show is on

i too scream and yell at the tv, my parents think i'm nut...esp the S6 finale when bad Willows was going to destroy the world, i've always been spoilers free when it comes to Buffy, so when Giles made a surprise appearance in mid episode (the best entrance of any characters/scenes in the buffyverse) i screamed, i clapped, i yelled at the tv, i did a snoppy dance and then hugged the tv, my mom thought i was a goner

Back