The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I LOVE that scene too! When it looked like there wasn't any hope...and then Giles came bursting in! *cheer*

By the way, what did you all think of the Buffy series finale? I know some people who didn't like it...but I thought it ended well.

I thought it ended well, but I wish Anya hadn't died. She's one of my favorite characters. I think they were able to keep the show funny (Willow's "That was nifty" comes to mind) even though the world was ending. ;)

I wish that Sarah Michelle Gellar would have actually done more Buffy stuff, but apparently, she refuses to do anything connected to the show. There's a "Buffy" episode coming up on the next season of "Smallville" (because James Marsters is on the show now) and she would have been perfect for the role of a vampire-sorority leader named, what else, "Buffy". I'll have to see how many references to BtVS I can pick out, because I'm sure there'll be a lot.

Me too, I wished Anya didn't die, that was sad. But I didnt feel the same with Spike because I knew he was coming back in Angel.

There's gonna be a Buffy episode in Smallville?? I am SO watching it then! :D

Willow's "That was nifty" comes to mind) even though the world was ending. ;)

i know!!! that was like classic willow from S1 and S2...i thought the series finale ended well, i mean there were some unanswered questions but in my opinion, joss whedon did the best he can wrapping up the mess that marti noxon and some others made toward the end of the series

I thought that the finale could have been better, but I could imagine it worse as well. It was ok. :p :lol:

Also guys please remember that some people haven't seen all the eppys so when you have a 'spoiler' for the last ever episode or something like that (like major news), put a spoiler warning before it.

xxxxxxxSpOiLeR WaRnInGxxxxxxxxxxxx
s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

p

a

c

e

I can't believe Anya died! Why couldn't it have been Kennedy or Dawn. Why didn't they kill off the annoying ones? They got rid of all the good characters. When Spike got brought onto Angel it kind of took it away from the buffy finale.

Buffy...a great show and I'm still a BAngel/B&A shipper... Love them...

I thought that the finale could have been better, but I could imagine it worse as well. It was ok. :p :lol:

Also guys please remember that some people haven't seen all the eppys so when you have a 'spoiler' for the last ever episode or something like that (like major news), put a spoiler warning before it.

xxxxxxxSpOiLeR WaRnInGxxxxxxxxxxxx
s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

p

a

c

e

I can't believe Anya died! Why couldn't it have been Kennedy or Dawn. Why didn't they kill off the annoying ones? They got rid of all the good characters. When Spike got brought onto Angel it kind of took it away from the buffy finale.

yeah the finale could have been better. i hated kennedy-they should have killed her off instead but whatever. i cried i thought for sure xander and anya would be together in the end. it made me upset.

I used to be soo into Buffy too, never missed a new eppy. I thought the last eppy was just ok but......

*******Spoiler warning*******

When Anya died it really did suck :(, coz i really liked her character, she was just soo much fun, and her and Xander did totally belong together :)!! Also at the end of the eppy it was soo anoying that they were all just standing there at the roadside and sunnydale had totally disappeared and basically they just didnt really care, it bugged me for days! :lol:

i have to admit i was never really a huge buffy fan. like i would watch every noe and then but i didn't really care for it. Over the summer though, they play all the old episodes on FX at 1 & 2 so that's what i watched. I know it's a little late but i'm a huge fan now.

Back