The Buffy Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by CSIannalysse, May 21, 2005.

?

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

1. Mac Taylor

32 vote(s)
    48.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

25 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. Don Flack

29 vote(s)
    43.9%
  4. Danny Messer

22 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Lindsay Monroe

11 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Sheldon Hawkes

18 vote(s)
    27.3%
  7. Sid Hammerback

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  8. Adam Ross

24 vote(s)
    36.4%
  9. Jessica Angell

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. Other (please specify)

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Basically what I mean is; if Buffy could do one last thing what would it be?

I was a HUGE buffy fan from the beginning of season 5.

2. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

That's pretty much how I got hooked. After I started to really get into the show, I was so sad that there weren't any new episodes!

Hmm... I don't know what Buffy's "last hurrah" would be. I would have liked to see more closure in the finale, but other than that, I can't think of much.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've got all the seasons on DVD. I just can't get enough. The episodes were just so beautifully done.

4. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Im currently writing an Angel/Buffy fanfiction. I have 2 questions:
    1) If Im sending it to Fanfiction.net, how do I submit it? (already registered)

2) If it takes place in both L.A. and Sunnydale, do I send it to the BtVS section or the Angel section?

5. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

GilGrissomCSI , if you've registered, then you'll need to login and go to your account page. There will be a place for 'Documents', and you can upload your doc there. After you've uploaded, you can edit it or anything, then you go to 'Stories' and you add 'New Story'. So you can choose the document that you've uploaded just now into the New Story :)

I think it's better that you put it in BtVS section, because Buffy readers will most likely know Angel, but Angel readers might not be too knowing about Sunnydale and Buffy (if they've never watched Buffy before). But I don't know, it's up to you.

6. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I'd say that you should put it under Buffy too, but in the summary, mark it as a BtVS/Angel crossover.

7. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

for a while, i was a B/S shipper, but now i think i'm back to be a B/A shipper...lol

8. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I was a B/A shipper! Somehow I couldn't feel comfortable with B/S...

9. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

sorry for the spam but I can't find the ANGEL thread..

Do you know any good ANGEL/CORDELIA fan sites ???

10. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I picked season 6, it's my favorite one. I picked Spike as my favorite character. I do like the show, I give it a 4/5 because every now and than there is scenes where Willow kisses girls, I don't find that appropriate. I like everything else about the show except that.

11. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I'm glad that TV is starting to show non-stereotyped gay relationships. Willow is a great example of that.

I don't really know what season is my favorite... 6 was probably the funniest, but 7 had some really good episodes. The one where Buffy thinks she's in a mental institution is a good one. Spike said something like, "You're not drawn to the darkness, like me. You're addicted to the misery." I nearly cried! It freaked me out a little, but that's what made it so great.

12. CSIannalysse

Personally I thought season 4 was the best, I loved episodes like "Living Conditions" and "the yoko factor".

13. Fred

Fred Pathologist

Hey Im new to this theard so dont shot me if this is some where else. But does anyone know a good site to get clips from Angel? I need some good ones of Fred. :D

14. CSIannalysse

I don't exactly know where to find clips but if you want piccies of Fred, I can do that for you.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

You can look here: City of Angel and you most likely will find pictures of Amy Acker (Fred) on the site. It's a pretty nice one for Angel charrie pics.