The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Im currently trying to find some pictures of my cousin Ryan when he was in costume on Angel. Its somewhere in my email from a long time ago. When I find them, I'll post them here.

I may be the only one, but I havent really felt the "this-shipper-is-totally-awesome" feeling yet for Willow and Tara. :p And I get that a lot from TV shows with lots of character developement....

I was hoping that I would find a Buffy thread! YIPPY!

Buffy is somthing I got into before all my current favorite TV shows other than Family Guy, South Park, and the Simpsions.

I hate that the times for it being on, on FX have changed and I can't watch them when I get home from school anymore. But atleast I have time to watch one ep. in the morning before I leave.

what time is Buffy on in the morning? Maybe I can watch it then, because I miss it during the day because of school too. However, I have a VCR timer and I'm not afraid to use it!

I must say i loved the "once more with feeling" episode. So much i actually bought the album to go with it. I never knew they could all sing so well and Anthony Stewart was just fab as always

I didn't like Buffy's singing, she sounded like a mouse on helium, just like her sister Dawn, even though we only caught a few seconds of her solo. :p :D

Giles and Tara's was fabulous, they were really good. Anthony S-H used to be a singer anyway.

Giles was really funny when he got turned into a teenager again in Band Candy.

:pHavent seen that one yet, but my cousin (who is a toy collector and obsessive Buffy fan at the age of 37 :lol:) has almost all the Buffy and Angel merchandise you could possibly want. :lol: :lol: Im serious. Its crazy. He says that episode is good. Kind of like "Hush".

Back