The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I think Angel has some very funny moments (I actually laugh out loud at some of them :p) but Buffy does have much more. I prefer Buffy to Angel, but I still LOVE both :D

Same here GGCSI. I mean I love the show Angel, but I love Buffy more.

Why was the angel thread locked down? When I went on the thread I noticed I couldn't post on it.

I never could get into Angel, it seemed a little to dark compared to Buffy. The Xanderisms and the Willowisms kept Buffy from going too dark.

I loved all the little cross-overs in Buffy season 4. I also liked the end scene of Angel S2 when Willow goes to Angel to tell the horrible news that happened to Buffy. I think it would have been more powerful though, if they sent Xander because they both loved Buffy.

17.gif
I just saw the Angel episode "I Will Remember You"
17.gif
Its one of the only times I've ever been close to crying at the end of something. That episode is so fucking sad. :( The end killed me as a Buffy/Angel shipper....
17.gif

*trudges off to sit in corner*

honestly, as much as i love Buffy, i really couldn't get into Angel...i kinda stop watching after S2...but of course, when Faith made an appearance in S4, i had to watch it, she is prob my favorite character of both shows

17.gif
I just saw the Angel episode "I Will Remember You"
17.gif
Its one of the only times I've ever been close to crying at the end of something. That episode is so fucking sad. :( The end killed me as a Buffy/Angel shipper....
17.gif

*trudges off to sit in corner*

I know! It's the first time Angel actually cries and the only other person he does that for is Connor. *walks and sits in the corner with GGCSI to offer comfort*

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to the Buffy fandom... I've only seen seasons 6 and 7. My friend had me watch the musical episode and it seemed pretty good so I started watching the reruns on FX and now I'm hooked!

As soon as I can, I'm taking my friend's Buffy DVDs and having a BtVS marathon. As soon as I do that, I'm going to start on Angel. Any advice on which seasons to watch?

*.:blink blink:.*

*wimper*

*Cries hysterically*

First they hit me with "I will Remember you", then they kill Doyle!!! Who the fuck is in charge over there?
17.gif

He comes back, right? *feeble laugh*

Right?
:(
17.gif

"I Will Remember You" is one of the saddest episodes ever in Buffyverse. My heart was practically breaking.

And GilGrissomCSI, I was extremely sad about Doyle too. I couldn't believe he died! But he had too...because they're bringing in Wesley. But I wished Doyle could have stayed a little longer...:(

And I love Buffy and Angel both the same, but I think Angel is darker because they're focusing more to the adult demographic, while Buffy is more to the teens, plus those who have been watching since the beginning.

We could pull a "Willow" and raise Doyle from the dead and keep Wesley. It's a win-win situation. :D

I recommend the Angel eppy: In the Dark. It's got Spike in it, and the teaser is hilarious!!! :D :) :D

Back