The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Yah,I wasn't to into the whole Buffy/Riley thing, but I did sorta like the initative...they neutered Spike...THAT was tooo funny!!! :lol: :lol:

XXXXXXXxxxxxxxSpOiLeR sPaCexxxxxxxXXXXXXX
xxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxx

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e

GGCSI, you asked for spoilers so....

Angel does come back in season 4 but for only like 2 episodes. The episodes are:

Pangs (he's there to protect Buffy, this episode leads to a particularly naughty one in the show Angel :devil:)

The Yoko Factor (the one where Angel shows his jealousy after he comes to apologise for what he said [and did] in another eppy of Angel.)

i love buffy (even though i prefer CSI, obviously). It's a shame they ended the show... instead they started angel, which i don't like at all... it's just not the same without buffy!

XxSpoilerWarningxX
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e

I know that a lot of people are A/C shippers and I respect that but I think he was really in love with Buffy. I mean he could only experience true happiness with Buffy, even in S4 of Angel when he loses his soul to the Cordelia of his mind, he said Buffy's name. I still can't figure out why he whispered Buffy's name though....I did check the timeline of the Buffy eppys and at the time of his losing his soul for the second time, Buffy was unconscience and all bloodied up, curteosy of the Turok-Han.

if no-one has posted this already but as any one noticed in the 1st ep on seaoson one who that boy is? i have! its carmine giovinazzo did anyone notice this? but anyways before i watched csi i used to be addicted to buffy the vampire slayer i still watch it but not thst much

I was the same way bambam950, I used to be an all-out BtVS fan then CSI came along and picked me off my feet, offered me science and made me comfy (but still a good buffy fan). Unfortunately I didn't notice Carmine Giovinazzo as I don't watch New York or Miami.

Hey
I'm new on here and i only just found this thread but i'm also a huge Buffy fan. My fav character was Faith. She was so spunky and different from the others. My fav episode is Hush. Giles's lecture usin the pics was so funny and was anyone else scared of the Gentlemen *shudders*
Anyway i started watchin Buffy when season 2 was showing and i've been addicted since. I now am a proud owner of all the box sets and i love re-watching them.

:pWow, it seems that all the people that watch Buffy have entire BtVS / Angel box sets! :lol:

How much are they right now, do you suppose? :confused: (starting with season 1)

i don't know but i saw the first season DVDs (in canada) at costco and it was only 25$... i don't know if it was the entire first season, because it's cheap for the first season's box set of such a popular show, but who knows... it might be a miracle! otherrwise i tihnk they're around 40$ or something (once again, canadian money)

cll424, why dont you like Angel (the show)? :confused: I think its great.

i don't know, i think it's not as funny as btvs and it's way darker (since it's almost all the time night) and the story is just so confusing... i've watched some episodes when i had nothing else to do, but i can't say it's my favorite show... but it's true that the idea of "a vampire with a soul" thing is cool...

Hey guys, just felt the need to post in here and dance around with my new avatar :D No question who my favorite witches are...

Regarding Angel - I have to say I prefered Angel once he left Buffy and got his own show - gave the opportunity to expand the character, do more with him and have him grow - they had a tendency to make him a bit 2 dimensional in BtVS...

I have a hankering for some BtVS... does anyone know of any sites that have fan-made music vids for the series (like there are for CSI...) I'd love to see some

Back