The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I think "The Zeppo" is a pretty funny episode because it doesnt really have a plot. :p Something crazy and new happens every 10 minutes! :lol:

Man, I love that episode, too, GilGrissomCSI. Everybody has a crazy night in high school where loads of things just keep happening, although mine didn't involve bomb-building zombies and sleeping with a badass slayer. :lol: I love how Xander gets one over on Cordelia at the end.

"They're not baking a cake!" :)

Aw, I loved Joyce. She made Buffy's life stable and normal. She was such a mom. Buffy needed that.

I remember watching the episode "The Body" with my roommates at the time when it first aired. They had never seen Buffy but they were bawling.

That is one of the best episodes ever. Fantastic acting from SMG and DT but even the support cast was excellent, Willow - when she doesn't know what to do. I just sat and cried the whole episode. Althought I did think the bit with the Vamp kinda spoiled it a bit.

Spoilors for some episodes

All the episodes, that were about Joice's death, were sad. And I have to agree that SMG acting was very good.

Talking about sad episodes, I was just watching Season 6 episode Hells Bells where Xander breaks up with Anya just before the wedding ceremony.Anya was just so crushed in that epi.

Cat's Edit: i added some spoilor space. But since i don't watch it i didn't know what to put in the warning.

Jeezus Christmas, could you cut down on the spoilers a bit? :rolleyes: Im just starting season 4!

Sorry, about that. I just thought as all the seasons has already aired in America and it ended years ago then there is no spoilers with Buffy. Ususally that is the rule.

GGCSI , I think season 4 is one of the best. You'll really enjoy it! I certainly did! :D
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e

I really enjoyed the fact that Angel came back in season 4. Even if it only was two episodes or so. It was still pretty cool. Especially the parts where he says that he hasn't gotten over her. The ending of Pangs was funny as well when Xander blurts out Angel was there. I'm still laughing now! :lol:

That's all right. I went onto the Harry Potter spoiler thread and I was looking at the spoiler of the chapters I had already read. One of them didn't have a spoiler warning and it spoiled who the half blood prince was and who got killed, and it kind of ruined the book for me. I don't wish spoiling anything for anyone so I'm more than happy to put in spoiler spaces. What eppy are you up to on season 4?

Back