The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
I like your current location and avatar GGCSI! :D

I was coming home from school a while back and I looked at a stick on the ground and do you wanna know what I said? I said, "That'll make a good stake!" So I picked it up, cleaned it up, sharpened it slightly and stuck it in my bag. Fortunately, I didn't use it on anyone (human, animal or alive or dead for that matter), it's unfortunate for the vampires that are lurking in the dark though. he he he :D

A little time before that my friend noticed how I picked something really heavy up and it looked like I did it with ease (it wasn't easy though) and she said I was like a slayer with superstrength. That one made me laugh.

:lol: :lol:LMAO @ the stick thing.

In my free time, I sometimes whittle (sp?) this one chunk of wood. Its actually starting to look like a stake now. :lol:

I might change my avatar to Angel since I just found a good one and hes HOT. :p :lol: Im sorry, I had to share that.

David of course
32.gif
:lol: :lol:

Whenever I see him on Buffy or Angel, I either look like this, or I look like that cartoon wolf that totally wigs out whenever he sees that performer lady. :lol: :lol: Blitz Wolf, I think hes called...*trails off*

promo_frankockenfels4.jpg

w00t :lol:

It's been a while since I wattched the dvd's, but I don't thing so. He does come back briefly in season 5.

:DWheeee thats good to hear.

I love how they sort of tie-in Angel and BtVS. Like in the first season of Angel, he calls Buffy, but is too afraid to talk so he hangs up, then in a Buffy episode you see her get the call. Its cool :p

I like when he shows up in Sunnydale after being gone for a long time, gets into a fight with Riley who Buffy is seeing. Talk about raging testostorone. Angel was jelious. :lol:

Back