The Anti-Danny Thread

I'm just sick of him acting fans drooling all over like a piece of candy and forget all other flows in CSI world. Okay, biase for me to say that there's Flack and Hawkes. But I like Hawkes because he's the underdog...

Top41 said:
midnight_tiptoes said:
I don't know. Danny in a wife beater looks like white trash to me. All I keep thinking is, "where's his trailer, and his MOM tattoo?"

Oh, totally. But nothing wrong with slumming a bit... :lol: ;)
Nothing wrong with that at all. He could be that "friend" you wouldn't be could dead bringing home to meet your family. There's beauty in that. :devil:

As for the Mom tattoo, good point. Where is his Mom tattoo? If anyone's got one, he does. But we've seen every inch of his body (with the exception of the inches we really wanna see ;)) and so far, no sign of it. :confused:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
As for the Mom tattoo, good point. Where is his Mom tattoo? If anyone's got one, he does. But we've seen every inch of his body (with the exception of the inches we really wanna see ;)) and so far, no sign of it. :confused:

Oh man. That means there's only one place where the tattoo might be.

The big question is ... is it long enough to fit "I love Mommy" on it? :devil: :lol:

Kimmychu said:

The big question is ... is it long enough to fit "I love Mommy" on it? :devil: :lol:

It would be if it was tattooed on in a spiral (I wish we had an "angel" smiley). Reminds me of that dirty joke where punchline is "welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day!" :devil:

^ oh, do tell the joke. i don't know it.

here's an angel:
angelemoticon.gif

ouch!!! wouldn't a tattoo there HURT like hell?! he must really love his mommy... :lol:

As best as I can remember it - and some of you may not think
it's that funny - but here goes.

An American tourist goes to Jamaica with his new bride on his honeymoon. He is so in love with her, that he has her name, "Wendy" tattooed on his parts.

He's on this nude beach one day and (not that he's checking out other guys' equipment, but) he notices this Jamaican guy who has "Wendy" also tattooed on his equipment.

So, he walks up to him (awkward conversation) and says, "Oh wow, is your girlfriend named Wendy?"

The Jamaican looks puzzled and says, "Wendy? How you mean?"

The American tourist gestures to his tattoo, and to the Jamaican's as well, and said, "Well, we have the same thing tattooed. I was guessing that your girlfriend's name was Wendy as well."

The Jamaican laughed and said, "No, mon. It doesn't say 'Wendy'." He then rubs on it (like a genie lamp I imagine) and says, "Look, it says 'Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day'!"

:eek:

^^OMG, that's funny Springmoon. :lol: I was looking foward to our usual dose of Danny but if he's gonna be spending all that time with Lindsay, I'm all for less Danny time.

I was wanting more Flack and Hawkes screentime anyway. At least until Danny gets his priorities straight.

^^Man, the "wendy" joke. I haven't heard that one in a loooong time. I think I was still back in high school when I last heard it :rolleyes: (man, I feel so old!)

midnight_tiptoes said:
I can't find this guy attractive, either. He looks like a rodent of some sorts.

A R.O.U.S.? (Rodents Of Unusual Size for non-Princess Bride junkies) :lol:

Must be because of the beady-eyed look. But see, I think Gary's another ROUS-looking dude but for some reason, he's attractive and Carmine is...just not. (And no, no father issues for me coz he would've been 78 last week, heh)

Going back to Danny, I wanted to smack him on the upside in his first scene in MIA/NY Nonstop. WTF is this guy with this fuckin 'tude? I was actually wishing H would beat him up :lol: Good thing they altered him a bit in the following eps so I found him ok. But then he had to go be a drama queen. Gah.

Springmoon said:
The Jamaican laughed and said, "No, mon. It doesn't say 'Wendy'." He then rubs on it (like a genie lamp I imagine) and says, "Look, it says 'Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day'!"

:eek:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. ROFLMAO
ROFLcopter.gif
that is one looooooooooong... tattoo.

Springmoon, I frigging love you! That joke you posted was dirty & I love dirty jokes. Keep 'em coming. You're making a smutty girl extremely happy :D.

I'm just wondering....does Danny have more episodes that revolve around him then another character. I believe that's true and because of that it's Hawkes or another character's turn!

ranma said:Going back to Danny, I wanted to smack him on the upside in his first scene in MIA/NY Nonstop. WTF is this guy with this fuckin 'tude? I was actually wishing H would beat him up :lol: Good thing they altered him a bit in the following eps so I found him ok. But then he had to go be a drama queen. Gah.

I thought that too. Came in there with that attitude. That did surprise me. Being a Miami fan, you know you just don't talk to Horatio that way. But I gotta admit, I soooo love Drama Queen Danny. :p

^Actually, I have no idea about how H should be treated since the only Miami I've seen are the NY crossovers. I just wanted Caruso to beat him up :lol:

I must admit I'm a very recent H-convert. My stomach used to cringe when I saw him in the first cross. I hated him. In the second one, however, I found him absolutely hilarious. Change of heart, I suppose. Maybe I'll be the same for Danny in S3. Who knows? Especially if he stops being such a queen :p

There is no possible way that Danny can stop being the drama queen of the show. Who could he possibly give his gold tiara too :lol:. Seeing him whine can be a turn on yet annoying at the same time. It would be pretty funny to see how his LR groupies would act if he acted like Mac :lol:.

Danny wouldn't be Danny if he stopped being a queen :lol: Bottom line for me is less queen time, please. Danny downtime, like I said.

There's only one Mac (as is there's only one Flack, one Stella, etc) so please, let's not go there :lol:

Back