The Anti-Danny Thread

OK then who would you rather see get more screen-time, i do have to admit, i would rather see hawkes and flack get more screen time, but i would still like to see danny time, i can't see why they don't do like they did on CSI: where they are all pretty much get the same amount of screen time throughout the show, but it really depends on the writer.

I'd love to see Flack and Hawkes get more screen time. I'd also like to see Danny and Flack work together and Danny, Hawkes, and Flack work together more. Of course that would mean more Danny screentime and I'm all for that.

It's easy to see why there has been so much Danny screen time. He is so adorable that even TPTB can't get enough of him. :p :lol:

Still, we need more Flack and Hawkes. ;)

1CSIMfan said:
It's easy to see why there has been so much Danny screen time. He is so adorable that even TPTB can't get enough of him. :p :lol:

I don't see it at all :p :lol:

I'm ALL for the Danny downtine. Please God, please! Give others a chance. Thank you!

That being said, I'm pushing for Hawkes, more Flack and maybe even a bit of the MEs (my vote's on Dirty Sid). I don't mind an even-lesser Mac season (if that means Gary's doing something else coz I so selfishly want to see him on the big screen). Just him taking charge in the last few eps, I'll be happy with.

^^Maybe there is an up side to having less regular cast members. NY only has 6 regulars (one is a detective) while Vegas has at least 8 regulars (6 csi's, 1 detective, 1 ME), not exactly sure how many. I think I like less regulars so they all get more screen time.

Yay, the thread is back!

Danny downtime? I'm there. PLEASE! Hawkes and Flack are in desperate need of development. I want Mac/Claire issues. Stella's past. Linday's past. Adam's past. Stella's doorman's homelife. Give it up for the doorman, guys!

By the way, did anyone else laugh when Danny started crying in that one episode? I did the whole laugh/eyeroll thing. The eyeroll wasn't quite as intense as when he appears shirtless or in that wife beater. I hate it when writers cater to fangirls in the most unsubstantial ways. It's so cheap. It's so Miami.

^^Which episode would that be? Danny has a tendency to tear up in lots of episodes. :rolleyes: Unless you mean RSRD after his brother got beaten. I didn't laugh but I didn't cry either.

I'm all for more Hawkes and Flack. I would like to know Lindsay's deep dark secret, just to get it out of the way. They really need a Hawkes-centered story. He's never had one. I like Hammerback but I would rather have Pino back.

As for shirtless Danny or wifebeater Danny...bring it on. :p I know I'm alone in this thread on this one but I can't get enough of that. :D

As for shirtless Danny or wifebeater Danny...bring it on. I know I'm alone in this thread on this one but I can't get enough of that.

Nope, I'm with you on that one. He can be a little annoying at times, but I appreciate the wife beater and that little handball scene thrown into Cool Hunter, for which there clearly was no reason. But he did look good... *back to gutter*

I can't find this guy attractive, either. He looks like a rodent of some sorts. I find Flack and Hawkes much, much, MUCH hotter. And Mac. Yum. I say give me Hawkes in a wife beater. He's so hot.

I don't know. Danny in a wife beater looks like white trash to me. All I keep thinking is, "where's his trailer, and his MOM tattoo?" Whereas Hawkes has such a lovely color. Black guys + wife beaters = Caro puddle.

sarramaks said:
As for shirtless Danny or wifebeater Danny...bring it on. I know I'm alone in this thread on this one but I can't get enough of that.

Nope, I'm with you on that one. He can be a little annoying at times, but I appreciate the wife beater and that little handball scene thrown into Cool Hunter, for which there clearly was no reason. But he did look good... *back to gutter*

Yay...there's two of us in here. :D There was a reason Danny played handball in Cool Hunter. That was so we could drool over his muscular arms in a wifebeater. He looked hot. :p

You are too funny midnight. :lol: I have a couple friends that don't like Danny either. He's my wallpaper on my cell phone and one friend made a face and said yuck. I just laughed at her. :lol:

midnight_tiptoes said:
I can't find this guy attractive, either. He looks like a rodent of some sorts. I find Flack and Hawkes much, much, MUCH hotter. And Mac. Yum. I say give me Hawkes in a wife beater. He's so hot.

Dude, Mac? Maybe if I wanted someone my dad's age. :lol: Hawkes though...I believe Hill when he said his abs are better than Carmine's.

I don't know. Danny in a wife beater looks like white trash to me. All I keep thinking is, "where's his trailer, and his MOM tattoo?"

Oh, totally. But nothing wrong with slumming a bit... :lol: ;)

midnight_tiptoes said:

I don't know. Danny in a wife beater looks like white trash to me. All I keep thinking is, "where's his trailer, and his MOM tattoo?" Whereas Hawkes has such a lovely color. Black guys + wife beaters = Caro puddle.

:lol: A rodent? It's kind've true. *ducks flying objects*

Yeah, I wouldn't mind it if Danny got less screen time so Hawkes & Flack can get some more. Hawkes is beautiful & smart and he needs to be on my television screen more often and I agree, he must wear a tanktop real soon! If Danny gets less screentime so another character can have an episode that revolves around them that would be even better!

I'm all for Flack and Hawkes having more screen time but I don't want less Danny time either. :p Actually I would like to see more Danny, Hawkes, and Flack screentime. :D

A rodent...well which rodent?? Like the cute little mouse Jerry on Tom and Jerry? :devil:

OMG!!! THANK GOD FOR THIS THREAD!! I have grown sick and tired of this character. At first, he's Mr. All That, but in the end, he's just sickening!

He's got machismo, that's for sure. And I'm using Machismo negatively. As in, more guts than brains...

Back