The Anti-Danny Thread

CuddlyOne said:
I am a Danny/Carmine fan but I do have to say that I also would love to see more Mac or Hawkes or even Flack threads... But then again I havent been though the whole site yet and so I might be missin a few or a hundred threads. By the way... the crying that Danny does... ever stop to consider that that is what is in the script for him? I mean Danny does love his job a whole bunch. Not being rude here.. ( I hope).. but you gotta consider the script writers might not be doing a good job with his character. Plus I think if my brother were layin there hurt like his was and I thought he might die I would be yellin the same thing. I know I would be tellin him not to die on me cause we got to make amends and stuff. Yeah the writers have written him to be whiny and stuff but blame them, not the actor.

Hi CuddlyOne. Welcome to they NY boards. Just thought I'd let you know that there are 2 Carmine threads (Danny/Carmine and The Locker Room). 2 Eddie threads (Eddie Drool Thread and Flack Your Handcuffs or Mine), Mac thread (G.A.S.) and 1 Hill thread (Show Hill some Love).

Also, I agree with you about Danny and I am a Danny/Carmine fan too but I'm ready for someone else to be pushed to the front (Flack and Hawkes).

There are two threads for Gary/Mac actually. G.A.S. (Gary Alan Sinise) for Gary and Mac's "Squeeze My Hand".

You can tell I'm a Garyfan right? :D

I can't get behind Danny/Flack. I like Flack too much. Danny didn't even seem to care that Flack was injured. That didn't surprise me, though

You know, that really bothered me, too. Flack had his back in "On the Job" and "RSRD", and when it's Danny's turn, he doesn't return the favor. He doesn't even have to talk; all he has to do is sit there, and he runs away.

I know he'd been clubbed with the Angst Mallet of Network Sweeps, but Christ on toast, sometimes it's not all about you. If Flack were my friend and had done for me what he's done for Danny, I'd've pitched a frelling tent at his bedside until he told me otherwise.

If Flack were my friend and had done for me what he's done for Danny, I'd've pitched a frelling tent at his bedside until he told me otherwise.

I know that TPTB wanted it to be a Mac/Don scene at the end - and I'm not complaining about that, trust me, the 'squeeze my hand' bit was a really nice way to end the ep.
But I just wish that they'd let Danny at least act a little more conflicted about leaving. The way he said to Lindsey "you still want that ride?" made it sound like they'd discussed it earlier. Maybe if we'd seen that scene and Danny had promised to get L home safely, then it would have come across better. But the way it played out, after that one quick glance in at Flack, it was like 'out of sight out of mind'.

Sometimes (well, most of the time) things don't go as well as TPTB planned it would be.

The Lindsey element on that episode was I guess, irrelevant and out of place. Danny could've -- would've stayed if Lindsey stayed. Or at least refused that ride home.

La_Guera said:
You know, that really bothered me, too. Flack had his back in "On the Job" and "RSRD", and when it's Danny's turn, he doesn't return the favor. He doesn't even have to talk; all he has to do is sit there, and he runs away.

I know he'd been clubbed with the Angst Mallet of Network Sweeps, but Christ on toast, sometimes it's not all about you. If Flack were my friend and had done for me what he's done for Danny, I'd've pitched a frelling tent at his bedside until he told me otherwise.

No kidding. You know if it had been Danny hurt in the bombing, Flack would be signing up to donate a kidney or blood or something. Danny's sad for all of five seconds and then it's like...moving on. Not cool at all given how good Flack has been to Danny.

Back