The Anti-Danny Thread

ok if we are talking about hate how about hawkes he think's he is the perfect csi he overanalyzes everything. He think's he is sooooo smart like when one of the other csi's say's something ( not just danny ) he has to put in his goody two cent's in like oh I am sooo intelligent ugh go back to the dead people. :rolleyes:

^ don't come here just to get mad coz others don't feel the same about your favourite character. unless you have a proper point to make, stop posting and hating on other characters (who we are not really even discussing anyways). it's not a hate thread, just an anti-danny thread and you have to respect people's opinions.

but i agree, they could cut some of danny's time (and maybe lindsay's too) to give hawkes some time on screen. danny is definitely the most liked character but i also sometimes feel he saturates the show with personal problems and inner demons etc.

^^ Funny you should say that, one of my wishes for season 3 is that they cut back on the Danny time. Not that I don't love the man - he is smoking hottttt forever - but someone else should be the writers' darling this coming season.

lol i love your expression "writer's darling" lol i used to say "writer's dramaqueen" :lol: I actually love Danny, a whole lot, he is probably my favourite character but i would like to see more of Hawkes, poor men...But i don't think there is only Danny who should have less screentime...I know Mac is the main character but maybe he need to get some rest next season :p

I used to hate the man back in S1 but in S2? I'm kebs (something like a verbalized *shrug* where I come from). It's either I've become mellowed with age or because he was off my radar in S2 for some reason (it's all about Mac and Flack for me, heh)

Rest Mac? I think we're gonna get that in S3. A friend heard somewhere that Gary's gonna have a light schedule in the next season acting-wise coz he's doing somethine else (movies, perhaps). Anyway, this rumor is so vague I don't really put much stock into it. But, if *ever* they do rest Mac, let's hope the others (not!danny) step forward.

^Gary seemed to have a lighter schedule this year! Mac seemed to be kind of in the background a bit in the middle of the season.

I'll be totally honest and admit that I don't want Danny in the background. I always find him interesting and fun to watch. But, I think other characters do need some development/screen time (notably Flack and Hawkes), so I hope they get some this season.

Hey, we're not here to character bash of what. We're just giving out our two-cents why we do not like the character/s. Particularly Danny (thus the thread title).

I'm sticking with my theory that the producers plan to overuse a certain character per season.

^Oh, I know. I was just admitting that I shamelessly love all of the Danny screen time. :lol:

sarramaks said:
I hope they strike more of a balance with other characters in season three, such as having more Hawkes.
I've gotta be one of the biggest Danny fans on the planet and even I've gotta concur that it would be nice to see more character development for some of the others. Hawkes and Flack deserve far more screen time than they've been getting. Interesting characters played by compelling men. I could probably survive a little less Danny time if it meant more time for Hawkes and Flack.

^Hahahahah, right on Mrs.G!
They have exhausted Danny (and Carmine) on the second season. Imagine the emotional turmoil he's been through. I guess it's time to put the burden on someone else.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I could probably survive a little less Danny time if it meant more time for Hawkes and Flack.

Especially if you have the previous two seasons' worth of dvds to fall back on.

Top41 said:

I'll be totally honest and admit that I don't want Danny in the background. I always find him interesting and fun to watch. But, I think other characters do need some development/screen time (notably Flack and Hawkes), so I hope they get some this season.

Lol i don't want that too but i would to see the "three musketeers" working together this year....Danna and Hawkes work well together . Since next season will be "Mac light", maybe it's a way to develop the characters and perhaps viewers who use to hate Danny or those who wanna know more about Hawkes , will change their minds and have their own opinion about Hawkes

Back