Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty pagent one is called Crowned and Dangerous. I have seen both Evel and Monte Walsh. Both are so different from what we are used to seeing of George. I liked Evel better because there was commentary to go along with the movie.

I just rented Evel today! It's the first time I've seen it, and I plan on hiding away upstairs to drool over GE while my <poor> husband watches tv downstairs!

Thanks all. I think it will be Evel, as I have looked on amazon and can probably order it (although it still looks like it is shipped from the US). All the pics I have seen from it look funny, I'm just not sure I will manage to get past the hair! :lol:

no worries, hes naked a lot so look at the chest and you wont even notice the red mullet :lol: plus the drawl is in full swing and youll be a puddle on the floor, i garuntee it!
it was cute, in the commentary george said when robby knievel saw the movie he said george played his dad perfectly and couldnt imagine another actor in the role. thats our georgie porgie!

Bless, George is so perfect. I'm sure it won't be difficult to look past the hair then.... :lol: And his drawl is my most favourite sound in the world! Hmmm, can't wait. Might order it right now... :D

Yay, this was my 300th post too. Wow, it goes by so quickly. :)

Elsie said:
Bless, George is so perfect. I'm sure it won't be difficult to look past the hair then.... :lol: And his drawl is my most favourite sound in the world! Hmmm, can't wait. Might order it right now... :D

yes he is, and arn't we happy our George is so fine? as fro the name, the next pet I get will be named George, it will be cute :D

also there are these two white draft horses who live near our house, ones a boy the others a girl, I pet named them Nick and Sara :D

love the names too :D

Hi all! I'm new here. I'm a fan of Nick/George. He's just so hot. I hope to join you guys here as a regular. This is such a great thread.

Hi again MonkeyPrincess, and your right he is HOT! :devil:
I agree man, George's his drawl was in full swing in Evel Knievel, I think you might have to order some buckets too, to catch the drawl!
And congrats on your 300th post!

Ok. Watched Evel last night. LOVED the drawl, and the fact that he seemed to have fun in the role, but the movie was a bit cheesy! Ah, well...who am I kidding, I still had nice dreams last night!

I love cheesy movies - they are the best! :lol: As long as the drawl is present and George is playing the main part I'm bound to enjoy it.... and if extra buckets are needed then it must be good... Well, all the caps I've seen from it look great. :devil:

Not that the caps have become my main motivation for seeing it, obviously it's his acting I am interested in. ;)

It was pretty much an all round Nick, angry, happy, hot, lots of shirtless time!
OK you people have made me wanna watch it for the millionth time!
*Goes to get DVD*
Have fun, cause I know I will!

I just found out that The Spring is available on dvd. I think I'll add it to my Christmas list. I may end up having to buy it myself in the new year but it's worth the shot. Now if Just a Walk in the Park would come out on dvd I'd be such a happy camper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back