Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
*put on most innocent face*

Come on...Can't you see my little halo? ;)

(the only thing holding it up are the horns! :devil:)

*lol* McStokes don't worry, whenever I see D showing up I'm thinking "uh, what have I done now?" I got hosed down a couple of times, and it hasn't always been pleasant...

Jacquie I made that avatar myself - you posted that pic from Sweet Jane, and I couldn't resist to grab it ;) I'm totally into icon-making these days...

*grabs a pillow and thwacks it at McStokes' halo* :)

softcake I thought the pic looked familar. I think Nick looks nickylicious in that pic. I sometimes wish I knew how to make avatars and had the software on my computer. Oh well I will just continue to rely on you good people to make avatars that I can use. :)

When I see Destiny name I do wonder what we or anybody has been up to. :)

Jacquie making those icons is pretty easy, once you know how to do it ;) I started a couple of weeks ago and already have an album at texan charm (hope you don't mind me pimping it *lol*) elsie has an album there, too.
I also posted some in my LJ ;)

Softcake ohhh so nice Avis *sigh* you´re the Icon Queen. ;) mail comes tomorrow and thanks for this ;)

*grab a big soft GE Pillow and thwacks around* :lol:

:lol: Either you love us, fear us or both man but were good.

As to the name of the thread I want to keep it familiar, and similar, word play is a simple way of saying that take out a word, add a word, switch words around, sub a word that is similar or has similar meaning. Its good to have the same name I agree but a small word play keeps it fresh attracks some more people and at the sametime it can always be returned back in the next thread. :D

Edited: Got the response and will await the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back