"Targets of Obsession" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Someone PLEASE tell me this is the last time we see Haskell :scream:

I won't lie I am looking more forward to Bieber than Haskell, now that is bad

Someone PLEASE tell me this is the last time we see Haskell :scream:

I won't lie I am looking more forward to Bieber than Haskell, now that is bad

Same here. And that promo. I'm sorry, but even when a defendant has the right to represent himself, certain lines of questioning are considered harassing the witness and would not be allowed.

I'm surprised Bieber's acting hasn't improved much. I was kind of impressed with him on SNL and other shows in the past few weeks where he's kind of spoofed himself. Maybe that's it...he's trying to be dramatic and he's better suited for comedy. :lol: 'Cause it's kind of funny when he points the gun at the guy in the car and tells him to get out. :lol:

RE Natalie, I don't even think we know if she's still alive...and one of the latest novels isn't helping, it said she hung herself, as the last miniature showed. I wish they'd say something onscreen so it's canon.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for Beiber; he was already getting flak before for his singing 'skills' and now people are grilling on his acting as well. I'm not a fan of his but I think he gets a lot more hate than any teen should :(

I'm not that interested in this episode. I'll definitely be watching to see Greg with a gun (though I'm starting to worry if they'll actually give an explanation for it, or just ignore Greg being characterised as anti-gun :shifty:) and even though he's overused I still like Haskell's creepiness and I think Irwin is a great actor. I'll watch it but I don't have high expectations.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for Beiber; he was already getting flak before for his singing 'skills' and now people are grilling on his acting as well. I'm not a fan of his but I think he gets a lot more hate than any teen should :(

See my previous post where I took flak for saying I think he's pretty cool, acting abilities aside. ;) Even he can't be great at everything.

This really is weird... maybe it's my computer who doesn't want me to see any of the spoilers of this weeks episode :rolleyes:

I can't seem to watch the clips :(

But from what you all said... it sounds great :D

I wanna watch it... NOW! :D

I
I'm not that interested in this episode. I'll definitely be watching to see Greg with a gun (though I'm starting to worry if they'll actually give an explanation for it, or just ignore Greg being characterised as anti-gun :shifty:)
Yeah I am really hoping for an explanation especially since just last week we saw him definitely not carrying one, hence the reason he used the board. :lol:

I
I'm not that interested in this episode. I'll definitely be watching to see Greg with a gun (though I'm starting to worry if they'll actually give an explanation for it, or just ignore Greg being characterised as anti-gun :shifty:)
Yeah I am really hoping for an explanation especially since just last week we saw him definitely not carrying one, hence the reason he used the board. :lol:

'Why' he's carrying one I don't know. He could have qualified with one (I swear he put one that was in a little leather gun shaped case in his locker at the end of Post Mortem) and just be like Grissom and Catherine were and not carry it all the time. Why he didn't use one last week I think is more to the amount of trouble they're expecting. In this episode they know that they are going into a much more dangerous situation, (And I don't think Brass would have allowed Greg to be there if he didn't have a gun on him.) Last week they didn't expect any danger.

Susan

The Beebs movie ""Never Say Never" brought in a whooping $30.3 million upon it's opening this past weekend. So I doubt if he cares about getting killed on CSI:( I don't get it, but zillions of teens apparently do!!!!

The Beebs movie ""Never Say Never" brought in a whooping $30.3 million upon it's opening this past weekend. So I doubt if he cares about getting killed on CSI:( I don't get it, but zillions of teens apparently do!!!!

It's not just the teens. A six year old in my class claimed today that JB is her favorite 'rock star'. It took me almost three minutes to quiet the impromptu concert of 'Baby'. :scream: :lol:

I

I'll go with an idea Spasm had. Greg is sexually frustrated since the Dita thing and is now resorting to aggressive ventilation. If he can't shoot his love bullets, he'll use real ones. :lol:

It's not just the teens. A six year old in my class claimed today that JB is her favorite 'rock star'. It took me almost three minutes to quiet the impromptu concert of 'Baby'. :scream: :lol:

Your right, I saw Kelly Ripa and her 9-yr. old daughter Lola who is nuts over him, so the pre-teens and the teens :rolleyes:

I

I'll go with an idea Spasm had. Greg is sexually frustrated since the Dita thing and is now resorting to aggressive ventilation. If he can't shoot his love bullets, he'll use real ones. :lol:

I don't know why I should be surprised PC, but strangely enough I am. :p And now that we've gotten the male perspective.... :lol:

I

:eek::eek:
:eek::eek:

Well...Praetor..as Dana Carvey's the Church Lady would say, "Well isn't that special!";)

I just found out that CTV won't be showing this episode. As a George/Nick fan, and this being an obvious Nickisode, I can't tell you how mad I am. I don't live in Canada so this won't be an issue for me, but it will be for some of my friends. Luckily, I can make DVDs of it so I might have to fork out bucks to get this episode to my Canadian friends. You know, if this is how CTV decide to treat an episode that's featuring my favorite actor, it might be time for him to move on. For the first time, I'll be totally supportive of George if he decides that he's done with this show. That's huge for me because I love CSI, but George is more important to me.

Back