"Targets of Obsession" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Apparently, according to Adam at tvguide.com, we may see Haskell again. I'm hoping he is wrong.

I think that storyline may drag this episode down a bit; but the promos look good, and I'm looking forward to it, even with the Bieber.

Last edited:
The Beebs movie ""Never Say Never" brought in a whooping $30.3 million upon it's opening this past weekend. So I doubt if he cares about getting killed on CSI:( I don't get it, but zillions of teens apparently do!!!!

It's not just the teens. A six year old in my class claimed today that JB is her favorite 'rock star'. It took me almost three minutes to quiet the impromptu concert of 'Baby'. :scream: :lol:

OMG, everyday, there is a debate between my fourth graders of whether Justin is the hottest thing on earth (girls), or whether he is absolutely awful (boys). Add to that that they are singing Baby for the spring concert (I know, I know...) and I'm ready to headdesk. They should be happy their unhip teacher even knows who he is though. I just found out the other day who Nikki Minaj is.

I think that I will keep my opinions to myself about the Beebs dying on CSI, though. 4th grade girls can be scary at times. :lol:

Yeah I am really hoping for an explanation especially since just last week we saw him definitely not carrying one, hence the reason he used the board. :lol:

I'll go with an idea Spasm had. Greg is sexually frustrated since the Dita thing and is now resorting to aggressive ventilation. If he can't shoot his love bullets, he'll use real ones. :lol:

I don't know why I should be surprised PC, but strangely enough I am. :p And now that we've gotten the male perspective.... :lol:

I know, I know. You ladies all want an explanation rich with emotional resonance and laced with a little angst...

Naw, still going with sexual frustration. :p :lol:

As Greg once said: "I let my fingers do the walking." :D

New video behind the scenes that shows a little more of the episode. Some Nick bits. :) And a small part in the warehouse too.

ETA: Okay, not new...but was it posted here before? Anyway, I must have missed watching it. :)

New video behind the scenes that shows a little more of the episode. Some Nick bits. :) And a small part in the warehouse too.

ETA: Okay, not new...but was it posted here before? Anyway, I must have missed watching it. :)

Would it be too much for them to talk to George in at least one of these behind the scenes videos! :lol: I know they have in other episodes. I want one from this episode!

Susan

Great! A new video! I already love this episode without seeing it :lol:

I just wish CBS would let all the fans have a piece of it :rolleyes:

Oh well... maybe it's on youtube soon :)

WOW, I'm thrilled to see Justin Bieber..again:rolleyes: I just haven't seem him quite enough. like everyday everywhere. He's just 16, seems like he's been that age forever, when the H is his B-day? so, he doesn't have the maturity to know what's really happening in life..yet. So we get to see him and Haskell can't wait.:lol: I just hope he doesn't harm Ray again.. losing a kidney was quite harrowing enough. He and his family do like CSI, and that's a good thing;)
How much screen time will the rest of the cast have in this one?

Last edited:
We got all annoyed about Bieber last time and yet he didn't really have much screentime so perhaps this time it'll be similar. I have to admit it looks like he's settled into things a bit better in the previews so i'll reserve judgement till i see it. As long as he doesn't start standing sidewards and taking his sunglasses on and off, i'm happy.

If Haskell does escape then they've lost all credibility when it comes to this storyline (i know they lost it ages ago). Sometimes it's better to leave us wanting more than draining every contrivable storyline from a single character. The only reason i'll watch the Haskell scenes is because of Bill Irwin's acting (and the faint hope he might injure Ray again).

Hmmm, maybe Nick doesn't really shoot and kill Beiber. Maybe it's made to look like that ;) and then Haskell escapes, picks up Beiber (Jason McCann) and those to go live together happily ever after and become the

male/male version of Bonnie and Clyde. ;) :p

Hmmm, maybe Nick doesn't really shoot and kill Beiber. Maybe it's made to look like that ;) and then Haskell escapes, picks up Beiber (Jason McCann) and those to go live together happily ever after and become the

Oh God! Now, because of you, somewhere this ship is being developed. Thank you so much for introducing the world to Baskell. Or would it be Hieber? Either way... HORROR!!

:eek: My mind just went somewhere it didn't need to go, thanks

Then again you could have male/female Bonnie and Clyde with Bieber and Hannah, I surprised they haven't brought her back yet

EDIT: Or instead of a pairing, Haskell could be Bieber's father, and they bring him back later on for revenge

Last edited:
I really can't wait for this episode. I'm so glad the day is finally here. Now hopefully it goes fast, not just the "chasing around 25 10-11 year olds" part. :lol:

I giggled in watching the video that Smokey linked to, cause Nick and Kip are disarming the bomb and Cath and Vartann are nowhere to be seen. I wonder what THEY are doing. Yep, trying to remain positive on the VCR front. But I'm cautiously using the Catherine Willows Theory too.

I
I'm not that interested in this episode. I'll definitely be watching to see Greg with a gun (though I'm starting to worry if they'll actually give an explanation for it, or just ignore Greg being characterised as anti-gun :shifty:)
Yeah I am really hoping for an explanation especially since just last week we saw him definitely not carrying one, hence the reason he used the board. :lol:

'Why' he's carrying one I don't know. He could have qualified with one (I swear he put one that was in a little leather gun shaped case in his locker at the end of Post Mortem) and just be like Grissom and Catherine were and not carry it all the time. Why he didn't use one last week I think is more to the amount of trouble they're expecting. In this episode they know that they are going into a much more dangerous situation, (And I don't think Brass would have allowed Greg to be there if he didn't have a gun on him.) Last week they didn't expect any danger.

Susan

He carried a gun in the promo pictures for 'Fracked', though it was kindly pointed out in another thread that it was never properly shown on the episode. Maybe this new episode will offer a further explanation, as i'm sure i've seen him with a gun at least twice.

Found this from one of our local (Boston MA.) papers. And just so you know the Harald is usually considered a little more on the tabloid side of things than news. :lol: It doesn't sound like the writer likes Bieber or CSI much and quite frankly we're lucky to get something about CSI in the Boston papers 2-3 times a season.

The good news - Langston/Haskell is the 'B' story so hopefully there should be less of it. :) I do like his take on the climax...
Irwin is supposed to conjure Hannibal Lecter nightmares, but I kept thinking Pee-wee Herman would have been more chilling in the part. The story’s ridiculous climax suggests courtroom security is managed by second-grade volunteer hall monitors
And more good news -
Bieber’s character is talked about far more than he appears onscreen.

Susan

^Sounds like maybe Haskell does indeed escape at the end. :rolleyes: And they are right about ridiculous security. Just like in "Meat Jekyll" when they had that one dopey cop watching Haskell in his cell. :rolleyes:

BUT...I can't wait for tonight! :D

Back