"Targets of Obsession" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Screencaps in the context of this discussion are fine here. :)

But...did I miss a link to the longer promo? I've only seen the one that was shown Thursday night.

Thats what i was hoping :lol:

Here's the longer promo in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDxlGViQMnU

Ooooo...thanks! :D Nick in front of his house while the bomb guy disarms the bomb there! Seriously....looks like it could have been an exciting hour without the Haskell breaks. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the longer promo, Sinclair! :)

This really seems to be very exciting! I just hope we get a great dose of angst and drama even with the Ray/Haskell storyline :D

OOOooooo.

The kid warns him! As he's walking right into it! :eek: Damn, why do we have to have the Haskell breaks?

Thanks Sinclair. Been wondering about that longer promo that was being mentioned. Don't like the feeling that I'm missing out on these types of things. :lol:

Susan

Yes, thank you Sinclair! There's so many looks to that...well, look. :lol: Smoldering. As much as I love the VCR angst (to a point - I want them to be a happy couple) I'm hoping that this episode isn't going to have them fighting the whole time. A little tension is good, but if they sit there and argue the whole time in the warehouse I'm going to be disappointed. I would rather them make a truce and then make up for real then be cliche and have Vartann almost die for Cath to realize she loves him.

There are soooo many ways this could go. I think I'm more nervous for this episode than I was for the season finale last year! :lol:

I'm very excited to see this drama possibly ending between Ray and Haskell, and why he's tormented him for so long. It's been an on going dilemma, and Haskell is so creepy:borg: so hopefully will hear what's behind his obsession. And of course Beebs, the little evil doer:klingon:

On another board, I've heard that CTV promo has Nick saying or yelling, apparently, that this kid (Jason) knows where he lives and has Nick's private phone number.

Haven't been able to find this promo, maybe someone here can find it.

Can't wait to see Nick's house. It'll be interesting to see if it is the same one from Stalker. I wouldn't think so as he said he still owes about $300K on it.

Looks intense. Poor Nick, he definitely attracts trouble. :lol:

The longer promo still does not improve my outlook on this episode. I guess I am just sick of Haskell and CSI's in danger.

The longer promo still does not improve my outlook on this episode. I guess I am just sick of Haskell and CSI's in danger.

Well, didn't seem to mind 'A Kiss Before Frying' that put Greg in danger. So my guess is if it was Greg your outlook on this episode would totally change. :p

I don't mind the CSIs in danger aspect, it tends to enage onemore in the storyline than a guest character.

However, I'm with you and the majority. Let the Haskell storyline go. It's enough already.

It'll be interesting to see how the Catherine/Vartann plays out in this episode. This episode could be the start of the end for Catherine. I know Vartann will be in the hospital, so I hope that means he'll make it. I mean Catherine has had enough bad luck with men and deserves to have someone good in her life. :)

Nick will have to deal with getting foiled, yet again, by a teenager. :lol: And us Nick fans get to see how Nick lives, again. :)

Let's see if Bieber does better in this episode. I don't think his character will be as innocent as he's trying to play off.

I also think that the bomb/Jason McCann storyline will be the main focus of the episode more than the Haskell one.

Well, didn't seem to mind 'A Kiss Before Frying' that put Greg in danger. So my guess is if it was Greg your outlook on this episode would totally change. :p

Actually though I never said I wanted to see him in danger. I would still have preferred that they had not gone that route.

And I am sure just the same that if it was Greg in this episode in danger and not Nick the one in danger, your outlook would be different too.;)

On another board, I've heard that CTV promo has Nick saying or yelling, apparently, that this kid (Jason) knows where he lives and has Nick's private phone number.

Poor Nicky. Suspects keep forcing him to move. First stalker guy ruins the first place for him and now the kid is gonna blow up his current home. :(

Actually though I never said I wanted to see him in danger. I would still have preferred that they had not gone that route.

And I am sure just the same that if it was Greg in this episode in danger and not Nick the one in danger, your outlook would be different too.;)

Not really, I'd be excited for a completely different reason for hoping something would happen. :p

Poor Nicky. Suspects keep forcing him to move. First stalker guy ruins the first place for him and now the kid is gonna blow up his current home. :(

I know, tell me about it!

It's not gonna blow up tho. Hot new MALE bomb tech guy is going to see to that! :lol: But in the promo it looks like something moves as Nick is walking up to his house, then when bomb guy is dismantling it and tells him "You're not gonna die today", Nick is standing there like he can't move or it will go off.

It's not gonna blow up tho. Hot new MALE bomb tech guy is going to see to that! :lol: But in the promo it looks like something moves as Nick is walking up to his house, then when bomb guy is dismantling it and tells him "You're not gonna die today", Nick is standing there like he can't move or it will go off.

It looks like a trip wire connected to a canister bomb, too much movement and it blows so Nick will have to stay stationary till it's disarmed. I'd laugh if it's Ray to the rescue in the Bomb suit :lol:, give you a bit of a shock Smokey.

Looking at the promo i first thought the bomb tech guy was outside of the building when he yells at cath and nick, you know hot bomb tech guy stood next to the hot fireman guy. However, now i'm wondering if he's over the bomb when it explodes (sorry to say Smokey). Makes you wonder where the hell Vartann's wondered off too and how he gets hurt.

But I'm looking forward to new bomb guy and new firefighter guy. :lol:
Why do we have a new bomb guy? Wasn't a female bomb expert introduced earlier this season? I thought hers was supposed to be a recurring character.

Back