"Targets of Obsession" Discussion *SPOILERS*

^Sounds like maybe Haskell does indeed escape at the end. :rolleyes: And they are right about ridiculous security. Just like in "Meat Jekyll" when they had that one dopey cop watching Haskell in his cell. :rolleyes:
LOL, Barney Fife returns!
Sad, this started out as a good storyline. Now it's being reduced to a ridiculous plot device.

If Haskell escapes (and it's starting to sound like it does), I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't revealed as part of a long-laid plan going back to his original offer of help during the Dr. Jeckyll murders. He knows that there's a good chance of getting out of state prison--at least temporarily--to begin with. The next step would be to manuever a CSI/cop into position where he could assault them, knowing there would be a trial--another trip out of the much more secure prison environment--on the assault down the road. The final step would be to create an opportunity for escape.

I suppose we should have all seen this coming. I think way back when the subject of Ray's wife showing up this season, there was mention that both she and Haskell would be involved in the season finale.:eek: On the other hand, maybe we'll get treated to Ray (for security reasons, of course) rooming with Best Buddy Hodges.:lol:

OK CSI LV is on as I type this and it has Rascal Flatts repeat. So where is Targets of Obsession?! I thought we were supposed to get a new episode. Man we are so behind a lot lately. :eek: :wtf: :klingon: :confused: Oh boy!

^Canada is getting a repeat ("Unshockable"). No idea why though--their homeboy Bieber is guest starring tonight! :lol:

Maybe that's why we're not getting Target of Obsession tonight. They realized we've been overdosed on Bieber lately and are trying to save our sanity :lol:

I also loved the 20 ways for Justin Bieber to Die :guffaw:

OK CSI LV is on as I type this and it has Rascal Flatts repeat. So where is Targets of Obsession?! I thought we were supposed to get a new episode. Man we are so behind a lot lately. :eek: :wtf: :klingon: :confused: Oh boy!

OK. Someone in Canada explain this to me?

This is from the CTV website:
Next Episode
Thursday, Feb. 17 at 7/10C - Unshockable
The CSIs investigate when a Rascal Flatts band member is electrocuted by his guitar during a concert to determine whether it was an accident or foul play. The members of Rascal Flatts appear as themselves.

Thursday, Feb. 18 at 9pm ET on /A\ - Targets of Obession

Jason McCann (Justin Bieber) contacts Nick and says that he's in imminent danger. Langston has a courtroom war of nerves against serial killer Nate Haskell. A bomb tech disarms a bomb attached to Nick's house. But when he accompanies Nick, Catherine and Vartann to a warehouse with multiple booby-traps per square inch, Kip has to really earn his paycheck to find a safe way out for the CSI team.
You got Unshockable at 7. So does this say you're getting Targets of Obsession at 9? What the heck do they mean with "Thursday, Feb. 18 at 9pm ET on /A\ - Targets of Obession"? US TV seems rather straight forward compared to this.

Susan

Next Episode
The CSIs investigate when a Rascal Flatts band member is electrocuted by his guitar during a concert to determine whether it was an accident or foul play. The members of Rascal Flatts appear as themselves.

Jason McCann (Justin Bieber) contacts Nick and says that he's in imminent danger. Langston has a courtroom war of nerves against serial killer Nate Haskell. A bomb tech disarms a bomb attached to Nick's house. But when he accompanies Nick, Catherine and Vartann to a warehouse with multiple booby-traps per square inch, Kip has to really earn his paycheck to find a safe way out for the CSI team.
You got Unshockable at 7. So does this say you're getting Targets of Obsession at 9? What the heck do they mean with "Thursday, Feb. 18 at 9pm ET on /A\ - Targets of Obession"? US TV seems rather straight forward compared to this.

Susan

Don't ask me I only live in the Country :lol:

I noticed that on their site as well. Since Grey's Anatomy is new tonight CTV has to run that show :rolleyes: It's ok for me as I prefer to watch CSI on CBS. More chance of seeing what next weeks episode is about :)

Next Episode

Susan

I noticed that on their site as well. Since Grey's Anatomy is new tonight CTV has to run that show :rolleyes: It's ok for me as I prefer to watch CSI on CBS. More chance of seeing what next weeks episode is about :)

Did anyone notice that February 18th is actually Friday? Even if they do have it wrong. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I don't understand it either. Would love to know why we haven't had new eps for the past 2 weeks. I usually watch on CTV early, then try to catch the preview on CBS later too. Watching CBS Detroit now, less than half an hour to go!

This episode didn't work for me at all. The combination of Haskell/McCann didn't mesh well, and the scene transitions were awkward as hell. Haskell getting away was obvious and expected. McCann dying was both hilarious and welcomed. For an episode that was promoted mostly for Bieber, he sure didn't have much screen time (which I don't mind). Meh.

The Catherine/Vartann/Nick/Kip :)() scenes were semi-enjoyable, but I *really* got annoyed with Nick. I understand his frustration; being targeted is not something to take lightly. But c'mon... you're a CSI. Stuff like this comes with the territory. If you're not willing to go through it, then quit. The fact that he was the only one oblivious to all of Jason's shenanigans is mind boggling as well. Yikes!

Back