"Targets of Obsession" Discussion *SPOILERS*

But I'm looking forward to new bomb guy and new firefighter guy. :lol:
Why do we have a new bomb guy? Wasn't a female bomb expert introduced earlier this season? I thought hers was supposed to be a recurring character.

Well the actress just gave birth too twins this month so maybe that's why they decided to bring in a new bomb techy person.
Ah, OK. I didn't know that!

As much as I love the VCR angst (to a point - I want them to be a happy couple) I'm hoping that this episode isn't going to have them fighting the whole time. A little tension is good, but if they sit there and argue the whole time in the warehouse I'm going to be disappointed. I would rather them make a truce and then make up for real then be cliche and have Vartann almost die for Cath to realize she loves him.

I don't think they'll be fighting the whole time--neither the time or the place. I do think there will be some kind of tension between them because I don't think Vartann has called Catherine ("Call me when you decide!") And she probably hasn't budged either. They are at an impasse.

It may be a cliche, but maybe Vartann getting hurt (I'm thinking just a concussion, personally) is the jolt Catherine needs--not to realize she loves Vartann or not, but to decide how she wants to spend the rest of her life--and with whom.

Maybe this will be part of the build up to Marg's exit later this season?
Does anybody know if Jorja will appear in this episode, I know she's listed in the main cast, but thats not really a guarantee :)

A CBS clip of you know who talking about his 'explosive' return to CSI. Get ot see some scenes with him and Nick. :) And at one point early on you need to read lips!

Susan

A CBS clip of you know who talking about his 'explosive' return to CSI. Get ot see some scenes with him and Nick. :) And at one point early on you need to read lips!

Susan

He said, "I'm bombing one of the police officer's houses." It's interesting that he says HE bombed the funeral (so, not his brother) and if HE is bombing Nick's house (the scene played over his words), then why would he warn him about it?

Ooooo....Nick says, "C'mon talk to me, you little punk!" :lol: He's got a scrape on his forehead and he sounds mad...must be after the warehouse explosion.

Thank's blackflag lordie, another explosion:eek: Poor Nicky.:( and on does he prefer acting over singing:guffaw: UH, acting? but it is cool that he and his family do watch the show. I swear if I see him one more time on TV [Grammys, last night and every talk show on TV] , I will do something disasterous to my TV. I try to wonder if I was 9-13, would I like this kid, and I've come to the conclusion NO:scream: does he know any other song but "Baby, baby"?

Try this one. It's CBS's twitter account but twitvid has worked outside the US before.

http://www.twitvid.com/D0YSX

Susan

ETA: Someone asked DLA last week when the promo for All That Cremains went up why they couldn't see the videos on CBS outside the US and he has no idea why CBS is blocking them. I guess nobody but the CBS execs know why they're blocking them.

Last edited:

Susan

I wonder why they don't want fans outside of the US watching it :(
My guess would be that it has more to do with the agreements CBS has with stations who air the show outside the US. I'm sure CBS studios gets a fee for 'exclusive' rights from these stations, so legally, the network probably can't air anything in these countries. Youtube, I guess, falls under a different purvue.
I'm sure it's not because CBS doesn't want international fans to have access to these clips (since they are well aware that with the internet fans will find a way); more than likely, it's because, legally, they can't.

Back