Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely blue sky and sunshine outside so far - looks like it's going to be a warm and beautiful day :) (great, seeing as it's the Easter hols :D)

I woke up this morning and erm... it was all white. It had snowed some 10cm during the night. I was funny because we basicly haven't had snow anymore for three weeks.

Now it's nice and sunny but still so damn windy.

Im seriously not feeling the snow we're getting. It's April! And it's not just the snow, it's the fact that the wind is blowing it so hard in my face I can't see. So much hate for this weather :(

Weathers odd...again. It snowed a bunch this weekend, then today suddenly (like seriously suddenly) the sun popped out and snow started melting! It was really windy, so it was still chilly, but I'm hoping it warms up soon.

It snowed 20cm last night! Oh it was so horrible to drive! I took my sis to the bar, I actually first thought I stay with them, but then came home to sleep for two hours and it was a nightmare to drive! Our road isn't first one on the list to be cleaned and everyone just drove in the middle of the road :lol: it looked like there was only one tracks.And you coud see those sticks on the right and left side and then knew you have to drive between those :p

Now it's around zero and sun is shining. And not even windy :D

we have sunshine here!! it's wonderful weather and i already went searching for easter eggs :D no i'm NOT to old for that!!!! *pouts*

Apparently it will rain tomorrow. I hope it rains, but I don't know if it actually will. All I know is that I'm planning to wear a skirt out whether it snows,rains or is extremly sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back