Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been very warm most of the day. The sun has been out all day and we've had no rain. It's gotten colder as the day has gone on and it's quite chilly at the moment. :)

Okay now I must elaborate. It wasn't just windy. At lunch, debris and dust and all this crap went flying. It was so windy that when a piece of dirt hit you it stung. Your eyes would get loaded with crap, my whole body it filthy. It knocked people over, and luches were soon lumps of dirt. And then, it knocked the power out at school. Thankfully it works here! But I'm all dirty :lol:

Yesterday we got 26°C..and today we again got beautiful blue sky and how temperatures. It's already 25°C....and it's only 11.30am.^^
Today shall be the hottest day for us. Almost 30°C. Oo

Dull, grey, cloudy and foggy so far today, although apparently it's going to warm up later and could reach 20 Celsius over the weekend :)

^It's looks like a weekend for a barbeque then. :lol:

It's really misty here at the moment, and not that warm either. I've heard that it'll be nice, sunny and warm tomorrow for the Grand National at Aintree though! :)

i don't have enough words to describe this day....wonderful, awesome, beautiful....it's sunny and warm, i'm guessing 25°C!
not one cloud in the sky *sighs* this year i love spring more than ever :)

going to be 15C!!!! Finally! I've been waiting for it to be this nice and sunny and warm for forever it feels like. tomorrow will be 15C or over too!!!!

:lol: yeah, yesterday we have 18°c here in Germany and this day (is the next) we get until 25°C i hope so, we make big BBQ oh what a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back