Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is so weird today. It was rainy then it wasn't, then it started to rain, then got sunny now it's back to being overcast and rainy. I think Mother Nature has PMS or something.

nice weather this no yesterday ;) sorry, sunny and warm cloudy and a bit windy but all in one so nice :D more warm i need

when i let my dog out for his evening walk it was ice cold!
i can't believe that the nights still get so cold. i need summer!!!

It was cold and party to mostly cloudy today with very high winds gusting up to 38 mph. Surely a big damper on Spring Break which I'm enjoying as I write this.

Today it's cloudy and rather unpleasant. :( The temperature is -5 C but the windspeed is 17 km/h which makes it feel like -11 C.

two days ago the temp was in the 90s. no clouds, sunshine, humidy thick enough to choke on. i loved it. now its in the 40s...have i mentioned that i despise weather in kentucky? we have like 7 different kinds of winter, apparently right now we're in the one thats schizophrenic and lasts until may. :(

Its fairly mild tonight, not too hot, not too cold. Definately not cold enough for Autumn... *sigh* Still no rain either... I hate this drought! I hate the water restrictions! Our lawn is completely dead!

*does a rain dance*

allstar12 said:
The weather is so weird today. It was rainy then it wasn't, then it started to rain, then got sunny now it's back to being overcast and rainy. I think Mother Nature has PMS or something.

you didnt get the snow?? im close to toronto and we got snow! :( it made me cry a little inside. its snowing a bit now and is -6, last week it was 22!! this is so not fair.

allmaple said:
im close to toronto and we got snow! :( it made me cry a little inside.

:lol: What I would give for some snow...sadly winter (if you can call it that) seems to be well and truly over for us in the UK.

It's beautiful out there, really warm and the sun has been shining all day. People have been out in shorts today! :eek:, ah a little bit of sun and this is what happens.

It's still cold :(. Aha, it's like -3C and still snowing. Ewe, but, apparently it's supposed to be 16C on Sunday now, and It's supposed to rain on Monday :D. I sure hope that actually happens.

Can someone remind Mother Nature that it's April and spring. Ive had snow (well, flurries) all day and it's been super cold. I hate it. I thought Id be able to wear my jean jacket and capris from now on :(

Elsie, you want snow..? You're more than welcome to take mine :lol:

allmaple said:
you didnt get the snow?? im close to toronto and we got snow! :( it made me cry a little inside. its snowing a bit now and is -6, last week it was 22!! this is so not fair.

I wrote that last night, dude ;) I got snow today.

:) bit cloudy the day later than bit sunny but colder than the other days all in one nice day it was *dry* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back