Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsie

Shopaholic
This is the place for you to tell us about the weather from wherever you are in the world!

Continued from the last thread which you can find here.

I'll start, today it feels cold, about 8c and is overcast and a bit windy. All in all, quite a dull day. :)

YAY! New thread! I just love talking about the weather...

Speaking of which, it was exceedingly hot today. Like, 42 degrees celcius... it's supposed to be Autumn dammit! Stupid sub-tropical climate... *sigh*

:eek: a new thread?? Yay

ok, the weather today is awesome. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. And it's even quite warm. (about 22C in the sun) :)

It's really sunny and warm today. :eek:

Any warmer and I would've left without a coat this morning. Spring is on its way. :)

Oh wow, the temperature dropped down to about 25 c, I think... And it's been overcast all day! Awesome! So much better than yesterday's sweltering heat!

Agh. Get this: It was 13C outside, then it started corn snowing (snow that is like, different then snow, and as soon as it hits the ground it melts) then it stopped snowing, then it started snowing like actual snow, and it was extremly windy!

It's not as nice today as it was yesterday. And yet, even at 6am, we were 6 degrees above our high for the day :lol:

Since three days there hasn't been any clouds nor wind. Just beautiful blue sky and sun. Temperatures around 15° to 19°C while standing in the sun.^^

I also freed the 9th ladybug today from my room. I don't know why the love my room so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back