Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it's snowing here. It's very weird though. Monday and Tuesday it was 85 degrees F. and now it's like 37.
It's kind of upsetting actually.

Damn, the rain dance didn't work. It's slightly overcast though... doubt it'll rain...

It's fairly 'cool' today... and by 'cool' I mean you don't need to turn a fan on.

Does anyone who lives in a snowy environment wanna swap with me?! Anyone? It doesn't have to be snowy, just, under 20c!

i'm in drkate! here it's only maybe 10°C, probably less.
i want sun and warmth! i can't stand the cold any longer.
it's april, helloooo?! it's supposed to get warmer isn't it?

Ooo, cathwillows, if you like sun and warmth, you'd LOOOVVEEE it here!

Humidity, sunshine 90% of the time, palm trees, sub-tropical climate... And apparently theres never going to be a winter... ever...

drkate said:
Ooo, cathwillows, if you like sun and warmth, you'd LOOOVVEEE it here!

Humidity, sunshine 90% of the time, palm trees, sub-tropical climate... And apparently theres never going to be a winter... ever...
OMG! i'm coming! i'm almost there...can you see me? i'd love that! i am freezing right now, i think it might be 3°C right now.....brrr

Anywho, I was wrong. Today it was cool, breezy and not very sunny, which is the best for a mile run test and softball practice. I so love LA! You're all welcome here!

It's been windy...or more like stormy for 3 days. THe wind is incredible and sometimes it snows, then it doesn't and it melts and then it snows again.

Been around zero for past few days.

Today the sun is shining and my guess is that it's pretty warm outside.Which is so good, even more considering the past two or three days with rain and cloudsm in the sky. I just hope it lasts like this.

today it's much better than yesterday!
more sun, warmer and less cloudy. i think it could be around 22°C in the sun, maybe a bit warmer :)

Today it was freezing. It's going to be again tomorrow. I have to wear my uniform. shorts. and we're going to go jog outside a.k.a. i'm going to freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back