Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
today && yesterday were cold. in the thirties I would assume. I hate when it reaches really high temperatures and than all of the sudden it just drops.

many clouds, very windy and pretty cold. the sun only succeeded in breaking through the clouds a few times.
it was supposed to be warm snd sunny today....what happened to that?

It warmed up a bit, got real nice and sunny, yet it was still breezy and cool-ish warm-ish. I LOVE this weather! But LA is wacky, it'll probably be gone soon. :lol:

yesterday it was not warm, but sunny and cloudy weather, i like this. Hope next days would be warmer ;)

It's cooler today than it has been. It's about 12c and the sun has just come out but there looks to be some dark clouds in the sky. :(

I'm not quite sure what the weathers doing. It's kinda snowing, kinda raining, but not. Really confusing. It's 2C and still supposed to snow a bunch tonight, then be all sunny for the rest of the week. Doubt it though..

Well the breeze is gone. :( GR, it's still warm and sunny, t-shirt and jeans weather. Love it! But with our wacked up weather, it'll be raining by the end of the week.

it was warm but cloudy. it didn't rain so i'm happy.
tomorrow's supposed to be better, sunny actually and about 20°C! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back