Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy hera that is one sexy look! thats one thing i missed this season, dress shirts on nicky. i know there were some, like the oh so gorgeous white on in 'bodies in motion' and the i dont know what colour to call it in 'daddys little girl' but i cant think of any others.
but i like it because he has the second button undone :D although, i was watching 'failure to launch' tonight and matthew mcconaughey always had the third button undone too :devil: georgie, take notes!
turning in early tonight ladies. the family is coming over tomorrow for pulled pork and i need to be well rested for the cousins!

I don't like Mathew Mcconaughey, he's ewww to me, I never liked him, but George oh George is lovlerly :D

And I like it when he goes down 3 buttons too, but there's just something so cute and innocent about his other shirts and the fact that he doesn't flaunt it like Warrick does all the time, I don't know I guess it's just me :)

here are my other 6 pics:"you have got to be kidding me"

Theme 7 more ticked off though ;)

Theme 8
Theme 9
Theme 10
Theme 11
Theme 12 oh how I love his hair :D he makes me want to squeal!!!

ok good night all, tomorrow I'm going to see 'Superman: Returns" for my brothers birthday, so TTFN, ta ta for now :D

nicksarafan2 said:
And I like it when he goes down 3 buttons too, but there's just something so cute and innocent about his other shirts and the fact that he doesn't flaunt it like Warrick does all the time, I don't know I guess it's just me :)

that just makes it an extra nice surprise when that third button mysteriously comes undone like in 'swap meet' and 'crows feet' :D

Yes, always a nice surprise to see a little more Nicky. ;)

OnlyTruth's kidding 4 pic really looks like an older version of my nephew. I've thought before that he looks a little like GE, but that one really looks like a pic I have of him. Maybe I'm just crazy, but he is a really cute kid!

Anyway, here are the rest of my theme pics:
Theme 7
Theme 8
Theme 9
Theme 10
Theme 11
Theme 12

marieluka said:
Hi :) I kinda recently discovered the hotness that is Nick Stokes ( I used to watch Miami mainly) so since I can't get enough of watching Nick / George pictures, thought I 'd jump in here and play along. Hope that's ok! ;)

Welcome to the ward, Marie. Of course it's ok for you to play the theme game. We love new players :)

OnlyTruth said:
marieluka said:
Hi :) I kinda recently discovered the hotness that is Nick Stokes ( I used to watch Miami mainly) so since I can't get enough of watching Nick / George pictures, thought I 'd jump in here and play along. Hope that's ok! ;)

Welcome to the ward, Marie. Of course it's ok for you to play the theme game. We love new players :)

We looooove newcomers! Seriously, you are welcome here anytime! :D :D

It's kind of a nice escape, coming here each day and looking at gorgeous pictures and reading things from other people that share a common interest, everyone here is really nice, and Nicky is the hottest guy around, some come share the love, there are plenty of pics for everyone! :D

we always love when new people join us marieluka! especially since weve been losing some of the regulars we need to boost our numbers again :(
ok, im full of pulled pork and cake so its time to decide. this is actually the hardest time ive had narrowing it down. especially since the quote i picked actually worked for many different facial expressions. we got ticked off, surprised, and even happy which all worked.
in fact, there was one person that had so many i loved i cant post links for all the runners up, as shes taking up 4 of my allowed 6 links :p
so, everyone did amazing but honourable mentions to marie and OnlyTruth for their submissions from rashomama. poor nicky and his stolen car. love the tub scene in savannah Babs :devil: i think he needs some company though. nicksarafan2, i liked the one from evaluation day. his eyes are so delicious you could just melt.

i just have to post this runner up from Jacquie the crooked smile is so adorable, and i would have never thought of this one but it works! its like he just heard some really great news and cant believe it :lol:

so, which of you made it so tough for me i had to ramble on like this instead of the usual way of posting runners up? well you can thank km444 for that!
the pissed off 'you got to be kidding'
the shocked 'you got to be kidding' (the hair is amazing here!!) eta this one was just so gorgeous i went to find the full sized one to put here. its too stunning not to be enjoyed on a larger scale :D
the surprised 'you got to be kidding'
and the youre annoying me so stop it 'you got to be kidding'

loved them all and couldnt possibly choose between them :D

Wow, I won! Thanks maple! Welcome marieluka, I really like your avatar. :)

My idea for the next theme is Season 1 Nick. We'll get to see more of the younger Nick pics (not that much younger, but still), sometimes it seems like there aren't as many of those around compared to more recent ones. You can do 12 each. :)

congrats KM444 I hope you chose a good theme, and hello all, I got back from B-day fun, and boy are my arms tired :lol: ;)

and we went to see 'Superman' today, and had lots of B-day fun with my little Bro, it was fun :D

and it's good to see nicky/George, and to answer a topic from a couple posts ago, I want to have GE's pic as a back ground for the computer, but I share it with every one else in my house and they probably would get annoyed :lol: so i just have to wait till I get my own lap top, hopefully soon :D

oh after i submitted my post you posted the theme idea, so here are my first six:D

theme 1
Theme 2
theme 3
theme 4
theme 5

Theme 6

those are mine, he's so cute :D I wuve him!!!! *kisses screen*

oh only season 1 pics, well I don't have time to change some of them, but a few of them are from the first season :D

Yay, new theme!!! Never thought of doing it by seasons, good idea km!!!

Theme 1 I'm never going to get over this picture!

Theme 2 I think this is season 1, if its not let me know and I shall find a replacement!

Theme 3 Great scene!

Theme 4 Besides the fact that this scene is scary, look at that bod! Opps... I think I've slipped into the shallow end of the George pool! :lol:

Theme 5 As much as many people didn't like Kristy, I did... because she was a person and part of me still believes that she genuinely liked Nick as just another person...even if she was a hooker...sorry about the rant...

Theme 6 This is a sad one... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back