Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Do you suffer from uncontrollable drooling, hot flashes, or sweating while watching Nick Stokes on CSI? Does the mere mention of the name 'Nick Stokes' send your heart a flutter? Do Texan accents reduce you to a puddle on the floor? Are you a sucker for chocolate brown eyes? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions then congradutlations, you just might have Stokes Syndrome! So welcome to the ward where there are many fellow sufferers. Previous syndrome threads can be found here:
    Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 and Part 11

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:
    1. Max picture size is 400X400, any larger must be posted through URL
    2. You may post one large (400X400) two medium (130X130) or three small (115X115) pictures in each post
    3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Congradulation on number 12! :) *Prepares water and hose just incase* please remember I like to conserve water. :lol:

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

woo hoo! a dozen threads! i believe im correct in saying none of the other character threads are this high yet. go nicky!

glad i caught that csi was on at 8, otherwise i would have missed this sexy beast :D

nicky wanted to celebrate the opening of the new thread, so he considered wearing his birthday suit but thought Destiny hose probably shot cold water
    then he thought, something snazzy, but almost went blind looking at himself in the mirror
    i know! he said to himself. black, you can never go wrong with black but apparently you could
    so then he finally gave in and realized never underestimate the power of a classic

party time! i get the first dance with nicky! :p

4. Jacquie

5. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

All right you get the slow dances, but I get the Sambas! :devil:

Congrats on new theme!

6. LaRoseNoir

LaRoseNoir Witness

Ok, for those I teased about the priest's collar thing...

I think the pic describes it all. :lol:

woo hoo! 100 posts baby! Now I can display my yummy avatar I made. :D

7. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Yay, new thread! Party-time!
    Let me see Nicky's dance card. Can I have the tango? Pretty please? :D

Oh my, and looking at the pic Rose posted... I somehow feel quite religious now... :devil: With a priest like that, I'd camp inside the church (and btw, what is Warrick wearing? A tablecloth?)

And congrats on Post Nr. 100, Rose :) And the avatar IS yummy :)

8. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Awsome! You've all made it to another new thread! :D Moving right along I see. Congratulations! *cheer*

I love the pics! They're all great! Nick's so awsome and handsome. :D

9. Jacquie

10. Babs

Babs Pathologist

I'm back, after that wonderfull night next to Nicky :devil: :p First congratz with the new thread.

Okay new theme. I wanna see Nick looking confussed. I think there is enough so 12 each. Good luck. I'll pick a winner around this time tommorow.

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

but Jacquie, if you only want slow dances youd miss these sweet moves :lol:
    i call salsas with him, i bet that tushy is great in action :D

but i think this is how id like my night with nicky to end :devil:

confuzzled pictures after work. just nicky or can it be anyone?

12. Jacquie

13. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

14. Babs

Babs Pathologist

You can pick anyone off his caracters :) Nick, Gus, Shorty etc etc ;)

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

oh the couch would probably be more comfortable than the floor. i just meant the in front of the fire and, um, lack of clothing part *runs from the hose*

oh yeah, and i wouldnt want griss in the room, that would be weird *keeps running* :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.