Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
allmaple great things can be done with the clothes on :devil: as well. I was using the couch as the example of sleep. I would certainly not want a threesome. I am running out of the office and heading out to the store before Destiny comes.

Wow, is it hot in here? :devil:

All this talk of couches and dancing... I dunno... where's D and the hose when you need her? :lol: :lol:

Great theme, Babs! But I can't play because I'm off to that evil place where they keep my paycheck... :rolleyes:

Aww...I'm going to miss the next few themes of the new thread sadly. I just acquired a baby black kitten with a cold, and I'm nursing her back to health.

I wish George was here to help me. *wishful sigh*

LaRoseNoir said:
Aww...I'm going to miss the next few themes of the new thread sadly. I just acquired a baby black kitten with a cold, and I'm nursing her back to health.

I wish George was here to help me. *wishful sigh*

George regrets to say that he cannot help you with the care of your kitten, because he is investigating one of his own!

Jac posted that picture a while back and I couldn't believe I'd never seen anyone else post it!

Seems like a good number of us are cat lovers, and George with a cat, well, let's just say my day is made! :D

Oh, I so love confuzzed Nicky! *fans herself* He's so adorable when he's got the "WTF"-look. Wished he'd look at me this way, but I can't go on sharing my very very evil and naughty thoughts right now, I'm afraid Destiny will lock me into a nice little padded single room for about a week :devil:

Oh, I'm a little embarrassed to ask, wlk, but what does "discombobulated" mean? I really couldn't find a translation for this one *blushes*

Discombobulated is a sort of made-up word that means, "out of sorts" or "unsettled". Like, instead of saying things are a mess, you might say, "Things are all discombobulated." Or, instead of "I'm feeling all unsettled today," you could say, "I'm all discombobulated."

Hope that helps. :)

happy_me_111 said:

Jac posted that picture a while back and I couldn't believe I'd never seen anyone else post it!

Seems like a good number of us are cat lovers, and George with a cat, well, let's just say my day is made! :D

i know ive posted it at least once. must have been before we were graced with your presence :D

Jacquie now i get to pull a gibbs on you :p youre 'confuzzled by night' have been posted. by blackflag i think... (and its actually indoors, not outside at night :p)

BabaOReilly said:
Discombobulated is a sort of made-up word that means, "out of sorts" or "unsettled". Like, instead of saying things are a mess, you might say, "Things are all discombobulated." Or, instead of "I'm feeling all unsettled today," you could say, "I'm all discombobulated."

Hope that helps. :)

Yeah, it does indeed, thank you Baba ! :D Always good to learn something new ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back